Chapter 30.

A/N: Sorry for the errors, I'm not jsed to this small keyboard and always in a hurry. I'll edit it later.

CHAPTER 30

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

― Dr. Seuss

BETH'S P.O.V.

I quickly ran out of the washroom, almost tripping on my feet. The ringing of my cell phone stop as soon as I started the search for it but rang again, the 5th time. I just went to change for a few minutes and someone is already dying on the other side.

I dig under the warm covers, following the ringing tone of my cell phone. The light flashes multiple times giving me the sign of its location. It stops by the time I grab the decvice. Taking my time to breath, my eyes land on the time flashing on the screen.  

A smile crept on my lips as soon as I read the name of the person causing the panic inside me. 5 missed calls and 1 text from Harry. The number of calls got me a little worried, is he alright? I tap on the text sent by him, my eyebrows crunching together.

Come on, pick up! xxx

Before I could text him back, my screen switched to the incoming call flahsing Harry's name. I tapped the Answer sign after a few rings just to tease him.

"Finally!" Harry boomed before I could press the device to my ear. "I thought you'd slept."

"I was just going to. Why?" I fall on my pillow pulling the cover on top of my body.

"Clearly because I'm standing outside your house waiting for you."

"What?!" I shout from my place, stumbling out of the cover and to the small window. My eyes search for the boy in the dim lightened street. I stop at the view of a fimiliar vehicle only to find a boy leaning against it. He had his hand up in the air waving at me while the other held the phone.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" My stomach is churning and I bite my lip to stop the goffy smile forcing it's way out.

"Just open the door, sweetheart." Chills went down my spine at the usage of his words. I get these feelings when he use the words like 'sweetheart' or 'baby'. It just sounds so hot from his mouth.

The line went dead from the other side, my inner self jumping a the fact of meeting him after quite long. I toss my cell phone on my bed, looking around for a cardigan or any sweater to cover the tank top I wore. After not spotting a single clothing to cover, I ignore searching through the mess in my cupboard and hed downstairs. Twirling my hair in a bun,  I unlock the door. A cheeky boy leaned against the door frame, looking at me.

"Hello beautiful." Harry smirks breaking contact instently and trailing his eys down my body. My cheeks start to heat up and I moved to a side earning his attention on my face. A wicked smirked played on his features as he took a few steps towards me.

"You knew I loved that colour on you." He mumbled, looking down at my chest. "The lace adds so much to it." Harry takes his lower lip between his teeth, ogling the flesh. My cheeks tingle with heat as looked down, the navy lacey bra evident through my pure white tank top. I push Harry to aside by placing my palm on his hand. He chuckles moving away also allowing me to close the door. The feeling of shyness makes its way to my brain and a I flush again at his words.

"Why did you..." Before I could finish my question Harry crashes his lips to mine in a forceful manner. He grabbed my waist between is muscular arms, forcing me towards his body. The action was quite unexpected, hunger manifest in his movements. I decide to tease him by not kissing back and kept my lips straight as he paced trying to get an answer from me. He smiles against my lips, his grip around my waist tightening. Harry tugs on my lower lip, making me jump slightly with a gasp escaping my lips. He then forces his tounge inside my mouth, shocks run through my body. After taking a good amount of time to discover my mouth he lastly starts to move his lips with mine and I join in not resisting the crave anymore. My fingre tips play with the hair on the nap of his neck, fairly tugging it. The moan echoing from his side gave me a sign of appreciation. I giggle, pulling away from his lips.