Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3.

"I wanna save your heart tonight, he'll only break ya leave you torn apart oh."

HARRY'S P.O.V.

What are they talking about?....

Is he going to do this with Beth too? Will he hurt her like he does to everyone?

They mumble something else but it was completely inaudible. Taking silent steps, I press my ears to the door. There was no sound; just a thud echoes around which I assume is the door.

Is he going to mess with Beth like that? What if she doesn't wants to have any sexual intercourse with him? Will he force her? The image of her being forced to do something is horrid in my mind. I can't let this happen, I just can't let her be broken like that. I have to tell her the truth, tell her what that jerk will do. But will she even listen to me? What if she doesn't believe me? It won't hurt to give it a try, I should not be late.

I unlock the door and peek out. The place was empty, thank fully or I would have been beaten up here too. I quickly walk out of the washroom, the school already crowded. Ignoring the rude comments and insults, I squeeze away from the bodies and made my way outside the building.

I swiftly turn from side to side in search of Beth. No sign. Don't tell me they already left please. I turn around just to find the face I was looking for. My lips curl into an unexpected smile. She throws her head back in laughter, her hand covering the open mouth. She is so beautiful.

I break myself from the little trance and made my way towards her. My heart beat start to raise, the nervousness building in my body. How do I start? How do I take her attention?

Before I could stop myself, I awkwardly cleared my throat. Their attention towards me, Beth's smile fades. She looks at me with the 'not him again' look. I get that all the time so it's not much hurtful.

"M-may I t-talk to you, B-beth?" I ask, haltingly.

"H-harry, I already have plans." She gives me an apologetic, yet fake smile.

"No, It's something e-else..P-please j-just let me...." I pleaded. She puffs air in annoyance. Why is she treating me. like that? Does she know how much it hurts?

"Make it quick." She sternly spoke, walking aside from her group. Her group friends never really picked on me, they just laugh with others and sometimes help me with something. It's quite nice, but hurtful too. I have no friends actually. Hey, I come to school to study, not make friends.

Before I could start, another voice interrupts us.

"Since when did you start talking to nerds?" Chad walks from behind, my jaw tense as I look up at him. My fist tightens together, the anger inside me raising that instant.

"Chad!" Beth warns him. "What is it? Make it quick please!" She turns towards me.

"C-can you excuse us?" I ask Chad, almost afraid to look at him. He throws his head back in laughter making me jump lightly.

"Not gonna happen you prick." He spats.

"Harry, just tell me here." Beth specks.

"J-just f-forget it." I stutter, looking down. What am I doing? I can't leave now. I have to save her. I have to tell her the truth. She'll get broken, she'll get hurt. I can't see that. My subconscious fight against me, telling me it's useless, she won't listen anyway. Telling me that maybe that's what she wants.

Fighting with myself, I brush past them again. There were rude comments thrown at me by Chad, but as always I ignore walking away.

BETH'S P.O.V.

I have started to feel guiltier day by day. Should I feel guilty? He seems so hurt when Chad is with me. I've notice he gets angry too, that kid can be weird sometimes.

Shaking his head lightly, he brushes past as walking in his own way.

"Poor idiot." Chad mutters. I slap his chest lightly, warning him. He chuckles bitterly, has hands snaking around my waist.

I never liked it when people pick on him or beat him. It can be funny sometimes, no doubt, but it just kinda hurts me to see him like that. I know I have ignored him many times, rejected his offers but don't blame me, we're two different people.

I push the thoughts behind, seeing that we have skipped my street. I look up at Chad, confused and shocked at the same time.

"You just skipped my street." I inform, sounding more like a question. He grins widely, his hands grabbing mine on my lap.

"I know, we're going to my place." He informs. "We're gonna have some fun." His voice was more threatening.

"Chad, I have work to do." I protest, trying to make him stop.

I know what he means by 'fun'. I don't want to do it with him. We just started 3 days ago. I can't just let him in this fast.

"Come on, do them later."

"I can't. Stop the car." I start to panic. I could just feel he is forcing me to go. Just like he forced me to make out with him today. I really don't like when he tries to touch me, I'm not that type.

"Chill baby, it's just my house." He assures, squeezing my hand.

After the short silent drive, he pulls up next to his house. Unbuckling the belt, I hop off the car. Something was making me nervous, I don't know why. What if it's something else. I should stop over thinking this.

Walking into his house, I slip of my shoes looking around.

"We have a party tonight." Chad informs, walking towards me."or if you want to do something else." He steps closer, our chest almost brushing. I nervously took a step back increasing the distance between us. My heart beat started to increase, chest rising and falling faster. My back was pressed on the wall as he got closer.

Before I could protest he crashed his lips with mine. It took time for me to answer, but I did eventually. I never felt those 'sparks' and 'butterflies' when I kissed him. Maybe because he's my first and It will take time? It leaves me confused sometimes. I have read in many books that when you kiss a boy you like, it gives you sparks, the butterflies in your stomach. It then leaves me to the question whether I really like him or not.

He pulls away, his lips leaving a trail of wet kisses down my jaw. This should not be happening. At least not now, I don't want this.

"Uh...C-chad?" I spoke, pushing him lightly. He looks quite confused by my action, but the smirk was still plastered on his face.

"L-let's watch a movie." I ask almost really nervous. He chuckles, nodding. But that smirk is so threatening, I'm almost scared of being around him now.

"You know I won't force you." He spoke, jumping next to me. I didn't really get his words at first but then it hits me. He knows what I was thinking. Dammit. I just Give him a smile, looking back at the screen.

My mind the wander towards Harry. The question that he wanted to ask me. What was he talking about? Is it that important? I feel bad for just ignoring him like that, I should have listen to him. Maybe it was something important. I think I should stop ignoring him like that, maybe he is a nice person. But I just get so annoyed when he is here. Should I be nice to him? Should I get closer to him?

*****
VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT
FOLLOW ME TOO! :3
and my insta:dayumstylees