CHAPTER 30

Emily's POV:

A gut feeling told me not to get in the car, but I pushed the doubt away and opened the door. I looked around the car, the sun came through the back window hiding the drivers face meaning I couldn't make out who it was. I heard footsteps behind me and before I had a chance to turn around someone pushed me into the car and the door slammed shut. I immediately tried to get out but the door was locked. I looked through the gap between the two front seats to see Jenna getting in the passenger's side. My heart began beating faster. I looked in the mirror to see who was driving and it was Ethan. I could feel the pulse in my neck and I felt lightheaded. The door beside me opened and Chloe got in. When I saw her my heart sank. I thought I could actually trust her. I should've learned by now. I don't understand why I continue to put my faith in people and trust them. They always turn out to be fake, but this was by far the worst thing that's ever happened to me and I don't even know what's happening. Jenna was right, she does hate me and was faking it the whole time. Was Chloe part of Jenna's group this whole time? Was everything fake? Questions flooded my mind as I put my seatbelt on, I didn't have a good feeling about his driving ability. The car started and I grabbed onto my seat belt. What was this? A kidnapping? Rape? Murder? They all stayed silent as the car swerved from side to side.

"Here, drink this, your face is bright red and you look dehydrated." Chloe said as she handed me a bottle of water. Tears stung my eyes as I glared at her and grabbed the bottle. We may not have been proper 'tell each other everything besties' but I felt something in that hug she gave me and we were close-ish before. She seemed different. She looked back at me but in a worried oblivious way.

"What's wrong?" She mouthed.

"How can you not know? You're a part of whatever the fuck this is." I tried to whisper but the angrier I got the louder it came out.

"He's taking us all home? I don't understand what you're talking about." She whispered. Is she really this stupid or is she just oblivious to the monster sitting in the passenger's seat. I just shook my head, she's obviously just acting like she knows nothing.

---

The car came to a stop outside a big fancy house which I'm assuming is Jenna's. She's always bragging about how mommy and daddy drive big fancy cars and how she's getting one for her next birthday. Both Chloe and Jenna got out. I tried to undo my seat belt but it was stuck.

"Hey can you help me undo this seat belt?" I asked Ethan praying he would be nice enough to let me out.

"No, this isn't your stop? You said you wanted to go back to school." He replied giving me a really creepy look in the mirror.

"I can walk, honestly." I said tugging at the seatbelt.

"No it's fine, I don't mind. Schools too far to walk from here anyway." He smirked again. Okay now was the time to panic. I was stuck with Jenna's boyfriend in a car driving to who knows where. My hands started to tremble and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I downed some of the water Chloe gave me in attempt to stop the sick that sat in my throat from coming up any further. What is he going to do to me?

---

10 minutes of overthinking passed and the car came to a stop again, although it wasn't outside someone's house. It was literally in the middle of nowhere. You know the dirt roads that lead to the middle of the forest that you see in creepy movies and shit? It was one of them. Ethan got out and opened the back door. He got in the car next to me and smirked. He leaned closer to me and I shuffled away from him. I kept moving away from him until my back hit off the door.

"Hey babe, you want me to undo that seat belt for you?" He said in a deep creepy voice. I didn't even get to answer before he unbuckled it. I tried to open the door to get out but it was still locked. He pinned my wrists against the door, I knew I had no chance of getting out after feeling the grip he had on my arms, he was too strong. I wriggled so much I ended up lying on my back as he hovered over me biting his lower lip. "I know you've always had a thing for me Emily, just admit it." He sniggered. My heart was beating so fast I'm surprised it's still in my chest. He sat on my hips restricting me from moving my legs. He ran his hands slowly up and down my hips. My abdominal muscles tensed as his cold hands touched the bare skin on my sides and stomach. He leaned in and kissed me, gently biting my bottom lip.

"Please, let go." I shook my head getting him to stop kissing me, tears blurred my eyesight as his head hovered centimeters away from mines.

"No babe, we both know that's not what you want." He whispered, his breath warm and moist in my ear. I gave up trying to fight my fate and mentally accepted this situation. I, Emily Lovato was about to be raped, by a fellow pupil in my school. I would see Ethan, not only in school but in my nightmares and I would forever think about this moment. Tears rolled down my face as he kissed my neck before sucking and gently biting it, almost certainly leaving behind a hickey. His hands slid further and further down my body, each touch shooting a freezing cold chill down my spine. His hands eventually found my jeans, unzipping them and tugging them down before his lips pressed against mine as his hand gripped my thigh. His head moved down between my thighs and his lips met the inside of them. My untouched thighs were no longer as pure as before as he marked his unlawful territory, the same way he did with my neck.

"Ethan, please, don't!" I cried violently throwing myself about trying to get him off of me. How could anyone in their right mind be so horrible and disgusting to do this to someone? My sadness subsided and was quickly replaced with anger and rage as I kneed him in the crotch and pushed him off of me. He wriggled in the foot space as I pulled my jeans up and tried to open the door while he struggled to get up. I squashed my face against the window as I reached into the front seat to press the unlock button. Yanking the handle on the door and I grabbed my bag and flung myself out of the car. I crawled to the side of the dirt road in hysterics trying to catch my breath and calm down before I had a heart attack. I took my phone out and selected Max's contact then started typing a text when my vision became hazy and I could hardly see what I was typing. I pressed send and dropped my phone as everything started spinning. I watched as the tail lights on Ethans blue range rover drive away. I started feeling light headed and my muscles felt weak, darkness slowly taking over my vision. Maybe this is it, maybe now is my time, maybe this time I won't wake up.

---

A/N Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!! 💙