03-Stranger Danger, Bailey.

The air became cool as the sun began to set. I was in the kitchen, eating a cupcake as I waited for Terry and Ash to come pick me up. Mom came into the kitchen, still wearing her lawyer coat. "Hi honey, going out tonight?" She asked as she set her briefcase on the table. "Yeah, there's this party we're all invited to. I'm waiting for Ash and Terry to pick me up." I said. "So they're going strong?" Mom asked. "Yeah. After two years you can't take one's name without the others." I smiled. It was true, Ash and Terry were practically joint at the hip (in a good way). "You look good. Have fun, but not too much. Be home by eleven thirty max. No drinking Bailey." Mom said sternly. "I know mom." I said. She kissed my forehead and headed to her room.

                                                      A loud horn blew outside and I grabbed my purse and phone

A loud horn blew outside and I grabbed my purse and phone. I threw the cupcake wrapper in the bin, slipped into my kitten heels and ran out to the car. Ash looked amazing in a black dress and Terry had taken the casual route, with a blue shirt thrown over a white tee and blue jeans. "Sup Lee?" He asked, looking at me through the rearview mirror. "Looking good Terry." "I said, ruffling his hair. He was like a younger Nathan to me. They were extremely alike in their behaviour. "Drive Terry, Max is waiting for us." Ash said checking her phone. "Okay." Terry rolled his eyes at me and I laughed. "Is that a new dress?" Ash asked, twisting in her seat. "Well, it's Lynn's, but she gave it to me. For keeps." I told her and she widened her eyes at me.

We picked up Max, who was in the same clothes he had worn to school, he had only thrown a jacket on top. "Very original, Lewis." I said to him when he got into the car. "Dude. Star Wars can be worn everywhere. It's all-occasion wear." Max said and Ash high-fived him. We drove on till we reached Lisa's house. Some distance away, I spotted Amber's orange hair. They were piling out of Ellie's car. Logan had really taken this party seriously- he was actually wearing a suit. The girls, like me, were wearing dresses. Not exactly party wear, more like comfortable clothes. "Logan, you look like Barney Stinson!" Max laughed out loud. "Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want. The girls come to the well-dressed men." Logan said indignantly. "You have the face of a twelve year old." Ellie reminded him. He made a face at her.

"I think Logan looks nice." Gemma said, trying to be nice. "Hey! That's what all the girls are going to say!" Logan said and gave Gemma a quick side-hug. Gemma looked adorable in burgundy dress. "You look gorgeous." I said to Gemma as we all walked into the house. Gemma smiled and wrapped a hand around my waist. "Wow, this place is crowded." Amber said. "You think this is crowded, you'll go crazy when you attend a real public school party." Ash said. "Yeah, there's barely space to move." Terry said. "When have you been to a party like that?" Logan looked shocked. He, somehow, already had a bottle of beer in his hand. "Ash dragged me." Terry said, earning himself a light punch in the stomach from Ash.

"Logan, you're driving us back. Why are you drinking?" Ellie asked. "Oops, looks like your driving now." Logan smirked. I gave Logan a disapproving look and he shrugged.

"Are there any non-alcoholic drinks here?" Max asked a girl

"Are there any non-alcoholic drinks here?" Max asked a girl. She looked at him from head to toe and said, "Yeah, there are handsome. Follow me." She smiled and took his hand. He followed her, looking at us for help. We merely watched with raised eyebrows as she lead him away from the kitchen. "Okay, I'm heading to the real kitchen to get my own drink. C'mon Gem." Amber said and they headed out. "I see potential prey." Logan said, going in another direction. Ash and Terry headed off to mingle. "Want to go get a drink, El?" I asked. "Yeah, I need to get this call. I'll see you here in five?" She asked me before leaving to answer the call.

When I went to the kitchen, Gemma and Amber were gone. I got myself a can of lemonade and went out. I called Amber. "Where are you guys?" I shouted over the din. "We're out in the gazebo. It's more peaceful." I heard Amber say. I made my way through the crowd and went out through the garden. It seemed deserted. I walked around, looking for Amber and Gemma. "Lost your way?" A voice said and I jumped. I looked around, I was alone. "Who is that?" I demanded, holding my drink out as a weapon. "Above you." The voice said. Indeed, there was a boy in the tree. I heaved a sigh of relief as he jumped down from the branches. "You scared me." I chuckled. "People don't usually describe me as scary." The boy said. He stepped into the light and my mouth went dry.

"I don't believe that you don't know me. But, I'll play along. I'm Matt Anderson." He put a hand out for me to shake. I forced myself to shake his hand. "Lee." I said. "I've seen you somewhere. Are you sure you don't know me?" He asked, quirking those perfect eyebrows (note the sarcasm). "I'm sure." I said. Matt rolled his eyes. "So Lee, walk with me." He said. He was still holding my hand, so I had no option but to go with him. "I would like to have my hand back. I'm really not planning on running tonight." I said warily. I knew about his reputation- he was a charmer like Logan, but without Logan's morality. "Sure." Matt said. He let go of my hand. I walked with him just to be polite. As we walked around the trees I wished my phone would ring so that I could get away from Matt.

"You seem on-edge. You sure you're okay?" Matt asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I insisted sharply. "You know how long I've been in that tree?" Matt asked. I shrugged. "Two hours. I'm in demand with ladies, you see, but sometimes I feel picky. I hid up there till I saw someone worth coming down for." Matt said in a sincere voice. Yeah right, I thought to myself. He took my hand we stopped walking. "You were worth coming down for." He said, turning to face me. I stayed silent as he bent closer and closer to me. His lips landed on mine and my eyes widened. He cradled my face in his hands and deepened the kiss. Despite my dislike towards Matt, I felt myself give in to the kiss, urging him closer to me. Just when I was about to abandon my senses, my phone rang.

I tore myself away from Matt, who seemed shocked at being abandoned for a phone call. It was Gemma. "Hey, you okay?" I asked, breathing a little heavily. "Yeah, I'm fine. You're probably looking for me and Amber. Just come back to the house. Max is ill, so we're leaving." "Oh." I said. "You can stay if you want, Logan is here for a few more hours." Gemma said but I cut her off. "No, no. I'm coming. Wait for me." I said. I ended the call and began to run back to the house. "Hey! I thought you said that you didn't intend on running tonight!" I heard Matt scream after me. "I lied!" I said before leaving him alone in the gazebo. I was not going to apologize to him. The gang, without Logan, were waiting for me at the front door. "Let's go!" I squealed. "Hey, you okay?" Ellie asked. "Something happened. I'll tell you later." I promised the girls and got into Terry's car. I was a bundle of nerves till I reached home twenty minutes later.
A/N: Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the third chapter of KGW!
QOTD: Who is your favorite character so far?
(Personally, I adore Logan, because he really doesn't care a lot. Polar opposite to my other male characters.)
Don't forget to vote and comment!
P.S. Thank you so much for 11k reads on TDK! And we've already crossed 200 reads on KGW! This is the fastest I've gotten response so far! Thank you!!
Love-D :)