19-Provoke Me Again?

YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT!!

MATT'S POV:

WEDNESDAY AFTER SCHOOL.

                                                                  I had just finished showering after our daily basketball practice. The last two days had been exhausting. I had begun to attend every single class in hopes of raising my C to at least a B-, and boy, it was taking time. Jade had been watching over me like a hawk to make sure that I was working as hard as I could. Also Coach had us working overtime because the basketball season was approaching. If that wasn't enough, Jonah and that Gemma girl had been coming to my house to teach me etiquette. Crazy, I know right?

                                                                  The locker room was empty as I stepped out of the shower. I ran my fingers through my hair to shake off the water from it. I held the towel securely around my waist as I stepped over the bench to reach my locker. I paused. My locker was open and my clothes were missing. Including my underwear. A note in my locker said- Want your clothes? Come and get it. 

                                                                 A practical joke

                                                                 A practical joke. Exactly what I didn't need. I groaned and slammed my locker shut. The silver lining was that the school was empty at this time. No one would see me running around in only a towel. I looked down at the note which had an arrow pointing towards the exit of the locker room. I sighed and began to follow the clue.

                                                                  At the entrance of the locker room lay my Batman underwear. I picked it up and wore it in relief. Whichever idiot had decided to play a prank on me had the grace to give me my underwear back. Not that I would show him any mercy when I caught him. The prankster was going to be slaughtered. 

                                                                 A camera went off and I heard snickers from the hallway. I caught sight of two people running and immediately ran after them. The towel kept slipping off. I had to hold it up with one hand, which made running a little tough. Nevertheless I followed those idiots through three classrooms and the empty cafeteria before I lost sight of them in the parking lot. 

                                                                I looked around. "Got scared huh? You better be! I'm going to make you cry for mommy when I get my hands on you!" I shouted. Silence. Suddenly there was a sharp pain on by back, and then a slimy feeling took over. I carefully touched my back, and my hand came off sticky. My hand was coated in purple paint. Balloons started hitting me from every side and paint got all over my body, the towel and my hair. My body stung all over.