05- Keep A Secret.

The next day, Lynn dropped me off to school on her way to the gym. Just before I got out of the car, she held my wrist. "Lee, don't delay warning the guys. You know that Anderson is probably already looking out for you." She said worriedly. "I know Lynn. I'll tell them the moment I get into school." I said and got out of the car.
Lynn waved goodbye and I went into the building. The corridors were filled with students standing in groups and chatting. I walked upto my locker and put my jacket inside. It wasn't as cool as I had expected it to be. After shutting my locker, I pulled out my phone and called Logan. "Logan at your service. However, it seems I am unable to answer your call right now. Leave a message after the beep."
Voice mail. I hated voice mail. I left him a message asking him to meet me after home room with the other guys. I sent a message to everyone, including the girls, to meet me after home room. I looked up to see the hallway clearing up. I was getting late, so I grabbed my bag and ran towards home room. I got in just before the teacher and slipped into my seat. As I settled into my seat, the door opened again. Everyone looked towards the door. It was Jonah Pratt coming in late as usual. I rolled my eyes as he got the typical "why-are-you-late" lecture.
"I'm sorry ma'am. Coach kept us longer than expected." Jonah said to the teacher and walked to his seat. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched him slide into his seat at the back of the room. His eyes caught mine and I quickly looked away. I hated making eye contact with people I wasn't fond of. Jonah had recently joined that list because of his close relationship with Matt. They had been friends since first grade from what I had heard. The last thing I needed was for me to feature on Jonah's radar as well. On instinct I turned back again, only for him to flash a grin at me.

                                                            I turned around in haste and cursed myself mentally

I turned around in haste and cursed myself mentally. I should be knowing better. His grin was usually too much for anyone to manage.
I managed to make it through home room without turning back again. We were finally dismissed and I ran out of the room, staring at my my phone. I had a reply from everyone that they would be meeting me outside the art room. I secured the strap of my bag on my shoulder and made my way there. Everyone was already outside the art room when I got there. "Okay, this better be important. I've got to meet Ashley in three minutes." Logan said the moment I joined the gang. "Ashley Cho? Why would you want to meet her?" Gemma asked. "Not now Gem!" Amber chirped and Gemma stopped. "What is it?" Max asked.

I looked at Ellie, who nodded to tell me that she would back me up if needed. "I'll give you a short version. Yesterday at the party all of us, unfortunately, got separated. I was busy looking for Gem and Amber when I ran into Matt Anderson who kissed me. But I managed to run away in time." I said. "Yeah. Now we need to help Lee avoid him. Because he will start looking for her." Ellie said. The boys were silent. "Okay, seriously! You need to think about protecting your friend?" Amber asked in disbelief. The guys shared a look but stayed silent.