13-Punish.

So sorry that this is late! Do comment and vote!
"Aaaaaaaarrghh!" I screamed and jumped out, wishing I still had the bat. Matt Anderson was on my bed. "Keep it down. You don't want the neighbours to worry." He said as he got off my bed."What are you doing here?" I asked him. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest and took even breaths to calm it down. "Did I scare you?" He asked, ignoring my question. "Yeah." I said. He looked genuinely surprised as he said, "I didn't mean to scare you." He stood next to my bed with an innocent expression.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again. "It's an experiment." He shrugged, sitting on my bed again. "What experiment?" I asked, hugging myself. Matt rolled his eyes and gestured for me to join him on the bed. I shook my head and remained standing. "Today you got away with physically attacking me. I was wondering what else people let you get away with." Matt said. "I was given a warning." I said. "I know that. So I decided to experiment on you." He said candidly.

There was a brief silence before I said, "I don't want to be experimented on." Matt looked slightly disappointed. "Why not?" He asked. I began to lose my patience. "Because I don't like it. Now just leave." I said and pointed towards the door. Matt scowled. "Or what?" He taunted. I scoffed. "I'll call my mom, who is on her way home right now. She'll be here any minute." I said. "I bet she'll let you get away with kicking others too." He snapped. I clenched my fists in anger. "Stop being such a cry baby!" I screamed. Matt simply lifted his t-shirt, showing a big bruise on the right side of his abdomen. "You did this." Matt said.

"You're blackmailing me? Seriously?" I asked, aghast. When Matt didn't reply, I walked upto him and began to push him out of my room. "Time to leave." I said, as I lead him towards my bedroom door. It wasn't an easy task. He kept checking his watch as I struggled with him. Matt began to resist, and I pushed harder. I geared up for a massive shove, when he turned around and placed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened as he cupped my face and nudged me all the way back to my bed. His lips were hot and demanding and I felt myself give in, hating myself for it. One moment I was pushing him away, and the next he had helped me lie down on my bed, still kissing me. My brain gave me a reality check- I was kissing Matt Andrews. The person I loathed the most.I opened my eyes and tried to push him away. Matt broke the kiss and held both my wrists in one hand, stopping me form pushing him away.

I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earlobe. His lips travelled down my neck, sending jolts of electricity all over my skin. His hands slipped under my t-shirt up and he swirled patterns all over my stomach. My mind was going numb and I was losing control. I weakly struggled as I heard the front door open and close.

"Bailey!" My mother called from below and Matt placed his lips over mine so that I couldn't call out for help. I tried to push him away, but he simply held my hands tighter. I could hear my mother climb the stairs. She was getting closer by the second. I began to panic. Matt suddenly let go of me and smirked. "Let's see you talk your way out of this." Matt said and ran out of the window.

The door opened and my mother gasped. "Bailey!" She looked shocked. I ran to the window, just in time to see Matt running out of my backyard. "Bailey what happened to you?" Mom asked me. I ran my fingers through my hair in an attempt to straighten it. "Nothing." I grinned at my mother. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked suggestively, and I blushed furiously. "No!" I exclaimed.

"Is there something you want to tell me honey?" Mom asked, as she sat on my bed. I sat next to her. "Like what?" I asked nervously. "Like you have a boyfriend, maybe?" Mom said. "I don't have a boyfriend!" I nearly shouted. Mom gave me a knowing look. "I know an injury when I see one, honey, and that is not an injury." Mom said, pointing to my neck.

I frowned and ran to washroom. I switched on the light and looked into the mirror. There small red marks all over my neck, like tiny bruises. I began to boil with anger. "Anderson!" I nearly screeched. I was going to get him back if it was the last thing I would do. But first I had to deal with my mother.

I went to Lynn's dressing table and used her concealer to hide the marks. Then I went back to my room where my mother was reading my essay. "Is it good?" I asked, tying my hair into a ponytail. "Some grammatical errors, but you've got your facts right." Mom smiled. "So about this boyfriend..." Mom said teasingly. "Yeah, about that. I need to talk to Lynn. Like, right now. In private. It's kinda important." I said awkwardly. Mom's teasing expression vanished.

"Oh. Okay. I'll just be in the kitchen if you need me." Mom smiled, but she couldn't hide the disappointment in her eyes. I held her hand as she left my room. "It's nothing to do with you. I promise I'll tell you everything soon." I said. "I know you will." Mom said. She kissed my forehead and closed my bedroom door after her.

I frantically dialled Lynn's number and waited. "Pick up, pick up, pick up..." I muttered as I anxiously walked around my room. "Hello." Lynn's voice said. "Lynn! Thank God-" I started to say, but Lynn's voice spoke over me. "Lee, listen. Anna is going through some stuff right now. It's a mess. Can I call you back?" Lynn whispered. "Oh, sure." I said. "Is it important?" Lynn asked. "Not very. I'll call the girls." I said. "I'm sorry Lee." Lynn said. "It's okay. Tell Anna to take care." I said and ended the call.

I called Gemma, who picked up on the first ring. "Hey Lee." She said. "Hi. We need to talk. Can I come over?" I said, twirling a loose strand of hair around my finger. "I'm at Ambers'." Gemma's voice dimmed and I assumed that she had held the phone away. "Can Lee come over? She needs to talk." Amber said something indistinct and Gemma came back. "Come over. We're in Amber's room. We're waiting." Gemma said. I sighed in relief. Thank God for awesome girlfriends.