1 - Squishy Breasts

AN -  HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS FINALLY UP!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Jesus I really hope this is worth the wait, and despite how long I made you wait this chapter was actually really rushed and will probably make no sense whatsoever but hey ho! It's up so who cares!

I saw This Is Us yesterday, let me just say, perfection.... I cried...

Now, please leave comments on this, because I really want to hear what you guys think about this fic and stuff, and whether it's complete shit because I really rushed it haha! I really hope that it was worth the wait for all of you Back For You readers, and if you're a new reader then I welcome you to my weird fics and weirder AN and I hope you enjoy!

Love you all, my sweetums, and I've missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Perth is the last place that Louis wanted to be going to at that moment, yet it was exactly the place that he was on a plane headed towards. However, Perth has always been one of Louis’ favourite places in the world. It was his family’s holiday destination every year, thanks to his mother’s best friend moving to Aussie two years before Louis was born, so consequently Louis has spent all of his sixteen summers basking in the sun on the familiar beaches.

This year, however, Louis really wished that his family had decided to stay in England. It wasn’t because he had a girlfriend to stay home for; or friends he wanted to meet up with; or clubs to attend – it was because he really didn’t want to see shirtless boys. God, even thinking about not wanting to see shirtless boys was making Louis’ heart race with panic.

“Louis…” Lottie groaned, slapping Louis’ bouncing knee half-heartedly as she rested her head on her older brothers shoulder, “Stay still, I’m trying to sleep.”

Louis froze his bouncing leg and whispered a quiet, “Sorry Lottie, guess m’just a little nervous.”

Lottie opened one heavy eye and looked at Louis in confusion, “Why are you nervous? We do this every year.”

Louis shrugged, muttering a second apology when Lottie groaned again as her head got jolted, and answered, “Doesn’t matter, go to sleep, I’ll stay still.” Lottie sighed contentedly, closed both of her eyes again and snuggled into Louis’ shoulder.

Louis is grateful that they get to go to Australia every year, he is, but things would just be a lot easier if they got to stay in England this year, and avoid tanned, ripped Aussie boys tanning on the beaches, and stay around burned, lanky English boys smoking on street corners.

The thing is, this year Louis knows that he will be looking at the boys. Of course he had been looking at them last year, and the year before that too – and now he thinks about it, the year before that also – but this year he has acknowledged the fact that he likes to look at boys, and that’s a slightly different; daunting; prospect.

Louis liked girls. He liked the fact that they always smelt good – like vanilla or candyfloss. He liked the fact that they wore booty-shorts in the summer, or flowing skirts. He liked the fact that they had curves to dip your fingers in when you hug them, and breasts that mould against you if you hug her tight enough. Louis liked girls; girls were nice, and girls were good, and girls could make him laugh. All in all, girls were pretty alright.

On the other hand, Louis liked boys too. He liked the fact that they smelt good – musky, cinnamon-y and slightly like sweat. He liked the fact that they wore button ups in winter, and Chelsea boots. He liked the fact that their chests were broad and hard when you ran your hands across them, and thighs that rippled as they ran. Louis liked boys; boys were hot, and boys were funny, and boys could make him blush. All in all, boys were pretty good too.