6 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

AN - yay this was a quickish update!!! WOOOOOOOO! I am so proud of myself...

QUick unrelated thing... IF NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN SEVEN POUNDS WATCH IT OKAY I watched it again for the first time in about 3 years and its been my favourite movie since forever and today has reignited my love and now its all i can think about WILL SMITH YOU WONDERFUL MAN I mean... really... who can resist a will smith movie?!??!?! Plus this one is perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfection

Anywhooooooo, I hope you like this chapter, it may make no sense because I should definately be asleep right now seeing as I have a very important exam tomorrow but HEY HO I am ace at ruining my chances at succeeding in life! DONT PROCRASTINATE KIDS, ITS SHIT AND RUINS EVERYTHING (but i am totally guilty for it so whoopsie)

I love you all of you sweet lovers, and your comments are perfection and lets face it, they make my day!!! If you like this, then do all the fantastical shit like vote/comment/whatevs (if you like) because then I will love you for forever more even more than i already do mm

Briefly, when Harry first woke up, he had forgotten what had happened the previous day. He had forgotten approaching the pretty little social reject as he ate his lunch alone, and he had forgotten asking him if he could have lunch with him the next day (or today, whichever). However, the moment Harry wiped his eyes clear of the sleepy dust that clung to his lower lashes, it came flooding back and Harry felt inexplicably sick with nerves? Excitement?

Whichever one it was, it was enough to encourage Harry out of bed and into the shower so that he could begin the day, and get closer to the time when he could speak to Louis again.

And really, when you think about it, it’s a bit ridiculous.

Harry had had the grand total of one conversation with Louis, and yet he could feel his heart thrumming inside his ribs as he buttoned up his school shirt; and he could barely sit still in class because every time he glanced up at the clock it was only two minutes closer to lunch time; and Niall kept staring at him weird and Liam asked him twice if he was okay and, really, Harry didn’t know if he was okay, because he felt rather caught up over a lad he had a grand total of one conversation with.

The really stupid thing about this whole situation though, when you really get down to the nitty-gritty details, is that Harry really did think that Louis was a pretty social reject – and that wasn’t allowed. Harry knows this isn’t allowed, and it pisses him off greatly.

When Niall had pointed out over Skype the night before, that Harry wasn’t even friends with Louis, it made Harry determined to change that. No, he wasn’t planning some great scheme to seduce the lad, come out, make homosexuality celebrated in High School and become the school ‘Power Couple’ with (arguably) the prettiest lad in school – he really did just want to become friends with Louis, and let him know that not everyone judges him because of who he wants to kiss. It just so happened that Harry thought that he was pretty; it didn’t really mean anything at all, and it just so happens that neither Niall and Liam – or the rest of the school – know that Harry has it in him to find a boy pretty.

“Seriously dude,” Niall hissed at Harry when the teacher was distracted with handing out worksheets, “What is up with you today? You won’t stop staring at the clock!”

Harry’s fingers fumbled and he dropped the pencil he had been playing with, and it fell with a clatter against the table top, “I’m fine, man.”

Liam leant forward so that he could see past Niall, from his seat on the other side of the Irish boy, and added, “Are you sure? You have seemed rather restless all day.”