9 - Nipple Tassels and All

A/N - righty ho guys..... confession time.... I won't be able to update tomorrow because I am being whisked away into the depths of the countryside (ie no internet or 3G FML) so instead I am updating today!!! Does this make up for it?!?!?!?!?!?

And now is the time for me to do my AN ramble about stuff none of you care about! WOO! Omg okay so I went shopping with a bunch of my friends for one of my closest friends birthdays, and I bought this motherfucking sexy beanie from Urban Outfitters for only £12 and I am buzzing... its so cute and its all boho grunge which usually isnt my style but this hat is so cute and yeah i love it okay its the best. But the woman behind the till kinda pressured me into signing up for this thing which i still dont know what it is because i was too rushed to see what I was signing up for but now they have my details so whoops my bad.

ALSO HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD ABOUT THE STORM HAPPENING IN ENGLAND THATS MEANT TO BE 80-90MPH WINDS AND FLOOD WARNINGS AND THE WORST STORM IN ENGLAND FOR 20 YEARS?!?!?!? YEAH ITS FUCKING HAPPENING AND I CAN HEAR IT OUT MY WINDOW AND A TREE HAS FALLEN OVER DOWN MY ROAD AND THE WIND IS SHAKING MY FENCE, LIKE, MY FENCE IS ABOUT TO BLOW AWAY GOODBYE MY FRIENDS I THINK THIS IS THE END OF ENGLAND HELP

Anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I hope you lovely lot like this chapter! Its a bit different to my usual style I think (it may not be i have no idea i need to go to bed because I have 4 and a half hours to sleep before I need to be up to go to the countryside in the morning.... ugh.... Please leave your beautiful comments for me to read and weep over when I return from the countrysiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!!!! It will make my day! PS I AM COMING BACK ON HALLOWEEN SO I CANT GO TO ANY PARTIES WHAT IS THIS HORROR STORY

Love you all my sweetums!!!!

ps. if you read all of that then you deserve Prince Harry nude.... (omf I love him so much yeah)

Harry was breathtaking in every sense of the word.

If you started from his toes and worked your way up to the very tip of his tallest curl, to try and count the ways in which he exuded ‘breathtaking’, you would surely miss a reason, and need to start again from the very beginning.

Harry Styles, with his toes that pinched his socks when he was cold and his skinny ankles that looked so delicate in comparison to his sizeable feet. Harry also had these legs, they were long and the muscles that he worked on in the gym weren’t the ugly type, but they showed that he was athletically fit. His hips were lovely, narrow and encasing a v-line that promised more; and he was blessed with a defined torso. He wasn't too muscular, but he was fit and really quite pretty. Harry's arms were a talking point to say the least, and they caused internal pain for his peers when basketball came up in the curriculum, because that was when they would flex and the muscles would gleam under a thin sheen of sweat.

Then, and here come the big guns, there was Harry's face, the part that really was like a kick up the proverbial backside.

Harry’s face was so beautiful. And no, not it the superficial sense of the word (although this is also true) but his face was beautiful, because wore his heart on his sleeve. Whatever he felt was etched on his face, so when he was sad you would see his delicate little eyebrows furrow ever so slightly, and his mouth would twitch down into the prettiest of frowns and he would remain utterly breathtaking. And every smile was bold and beautiful like it was handcrafted out of delicate fuchsia thread to decorate his face perfectly – grin tilting up slightly at the side and lips shaped like sin. It was the best thing ever, when Harry was smiling, because it was breathtaking.

Harry, in the words of an interior decorator, was like a beautiful, Persian rug. The best, and the most expensive in the land. Rich reds, golds and bottle greens all woven and knotted together to create loose hourglass shapes and the edges adorned with tassels.