AN - You guys have an important decision to make!!!

Hiya my loooooooooooooooovely sweetums!!!!!

I'm going to do what I've done before, and put important things in bold, so if you're lazy, just read the bold stuff. You're welcome ;)

Okay, so if you haven't read chapter 36 yet, click back and read that first! It might be a bit confusing because I've posted that chapter and this on the same day! So if the last chapter that you read was Louis breaking up with Daisy, go back and read chapter 36 before this!!!!!!!!!!!

Righty-ho.

Basically this series (Back For You and There For You) have been such a huuuuuuuge part of my life for so long, like, I feel like I've been writing them for absolutely forever haha. And if I'm honest, I'm feeling a bit sentimental and sad about it ending.

Soooooooooo, I came up with this super cool idea/competition thingy.

There are two ideas, and you guys get to vote which one happens!!!!

OPTION ONE: I do a 3-part epilogue, either posted as a suuuper long post or three slightly smaller ones.

OPTION TWO: I set up a one-shot book where I might occasionally write a one-shot about Louis and Harry set in the time period between There For You and Back For You, and you guys can submit one-shots and I'll give you credit and promo the shit out of you! Also, if option two wins, then I would loooooove all of you to create covers for the one-shot fics and inbox me for my email address!!!! It would be called 'With You' btw

HOW TO VOTE:

If you want OPTION ONE, comment 'ONE' and either 'LONG' or 'SEPERATE' its suuuuuuper important that you specify whether you want 'LONG' or 'SEPERATE' because otherwise, i can't really count your vote

If you want OPTION TWO, comment 'TWO', and say whether you're interested in writing a one-shot or two for it, or in creating a cover.

ANNOUNCING THE WINNER:

I will keep the vote open for a week, so next Monday I will count up the votes (even if TWO wins, if not enough people are willing to write, then ONE will automatically win) and I will open up the time to send in your covers (if TWO wins) if you want to make one and have a go!!!

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope you guys like this idea, I love the fact that it gets all of you involved, because you have all been sososososo lovely in the comments and I want to give you guys something cool and involve you!!!

Love you all, my sweetums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 EDIT: THE VOTING IS CLOSED NOW, SO PLEASE DON'T VOTE!!!