30 - One of Those Boys

AN - WHAT TO HECKY GUYS I KNOW!!!!! I fricketyfrackety updated TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!!! If you haven't read yesterdays then GO BACK YA LOSER!! If you dont remember a chapter with me rambling throughout the entire thing about a cheer competition then, you missed it. Click back and read that. Go on. Do it.

This one is longer and better than yesterday's I think, and I hope you like it!!

SPOILER: things are getting draaaaaaaamaaaaaaaatiiiiiiiiiic oooooooooohhhh

I really hope you guys like this chapter and oh mY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY I GOT TICKETS TO SEE THE VAMPS IN OCTOBER I AM EXCITED IT WILL BE MY 4TH TIME SEEING THEM OOPS. Omg i have such a good year concert wise.... One Direction in June, THE FUCKING FRAY OMG STILL ECSTATIC in september and the vamps in october........ No guys now ive got myself excited for The Fray again you have no idea...... i am literally so excited i can hardly breathe. If i never update again, then you know that I died from excitement!

ANyway back on track, I really do hope you like this update. HEADS UP, I WORKED IT OUT AND THERE ARE AROUND ABOUT 8 CHAPTERS LEFT!!! There won't be any less than 8, but there may be a couple more!! How weird is that?? I feel like it had been going to slowly, and now suddenly it's nearly over.....

I love you all so much sweetums..... serious

Louis had been watching some god-awful movie from the late 70’s with his Mum and sisters that Sunday afternoon. Jay had made them all hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows that everybody loves, even if they don’t like marshmallows, and you couldn’t really blame Louis when he dozed off midway through. The tv was a comforting hum in the background and his hands were warm where they clutched his mug against the arm of the sofa; Lottie’s feet were tucked up underneath his thigh and he felt cuddly and snugly when he let his eyes slip closed despite the early hour. To be honest, he felt pretty pleased with his decision to nap at 4:30pm.

When he woke up, it was to Jay easing the mug out from his hands and passing him his phone where he was slumped against the side of the seat, “The caller ID says Harry.” She said, a soft smile warm on her face.

Louis coughed slightly as he heaved himself up into a sitting position, and he answered the call just as Lottie huffed about her handwriting getting jogged as she attempted her French homework on the other end of the sofa. Louis ignored her in favour of trying to sound cool down the phone, “Oh hey Harry, what’s up? I didn’t think you were going to call today?”

And wow, okay that plan to sound cool failed. Of course he didn’t know Harry was going to call, goddammit. Louis cringed.

“Yeah, no, yes, I know,” and Louis puffed out a sigh of relief, because at least Harry sounded like a twat too, “I was just wondering if you were free this evening? For dinner?”

Louis was about to reply but Harry burst out with a rush of hurried words, “I mean, it was my Mum’s idea really, she heard that we were talking properly again and she um, she said that you could come over for dinner? If you like? I don’t mind if you don’t want to, I mean, it was my Mum’s idea....” Harry trailed off awkwardly – and Louis absolutely lost it.

Louis was laughing so hard his tummy hurt when he wheezed out, “Oh my fucking god, yes okay I’ll come over and have dinner because your mum wants me too. You are such a loser why do I associate with you?”

“Okay then, come over around six?” He was clearly ignoring Louis’ last comment, “Bye!”

~-~

“So Harry tells me that you act, am I right?” Anne asked Louis whilst she passed him the stack of napkins to clean up with after their pudding of syrup drowned pancakes.