The Epilogue

AN - So guys..... It all comes down to this....

In case you didn't see the message that I posted on Monday, Option ONE/LONG won!!! wooo! So here we have possibly the longest update of my life!!!! I hope it was worth the wait for you guys!!

I literally cannot believe that we're here.... Like.... This feels like the end of an era in a sad way, haha. Now Back For You really seems properly over, now that the prologue is finished too!!! Can you believe this???????

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRR

I'm gonna post an AN after the actual writing, doing all the soppy shit, haha. For now, basically I just want to explain what the epilogue actually is. The epilogue is basically four 'flashbacks' from Back For You. You know how in BFY, I wrote a lot about their earlier relationship??? I basically skim-read the fic and found my four favourite 'flashbacks', and wrote them out in more detail!!!!! I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all, so fucking much, my lovely sweetums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving Out:

It was snowing outside.

Unseasonably early too, it was only November.

Louis and Harry were cuddled up in Louis’ bedroom, three thick blankets cocooning their bodies together, their thighs intertwined and their lips sharing heat as they pressed themselves into a pile of cushions at the head of Louis’ bed.

“S’fucking freezing.” Harry mumbled into Louis’ mouth, the movie that was playing on Louis’ Mac completely forgotten from its position at the end of the bed.

Louis’ desk had a few stacked books littering the wooden top, but the majority of the surface was covered in Yankee Candle jars of various scents; the tiny flames creating heat and filling the room with the sweet scent of vanilla, cinnamon, toffee apple, spice and salted caramel – there were a lot of candles...

The navy curtains were pulled closed, but there was still a bright light shining through from the cracks, the street lamps reflecting off of the white snow and creating a white luminescence.

“I know,” Louis said, brushing his lips against the underside of Harry’s chin, “My Mum said that the heating is being looked at tomorrow – she thinks the boiler has gone to shit or summat.”

Harry shivered comically, and licked Louis’ nose, “We should go to mine, where it’s not too cold to take clothes off...”

Louis giggled embarrassingly, and then fell silent when an idea hit him.

“Harry, I’ve been thinking…”

“Oh no…” Harry laughed, “I warned you that was dangerous!” he teased, eyes glittering.

“Seriously Harry.”

“Sorry babe.”

“I was thinking…” Louis said, coughing nervously, “Do you want to move out? With me?”

“Huh?” Harry was confused, and Louis was looking painfully nervous.

“We can get a place, somewhere nice and roomy, and we can live there… Together…” Louis continued, before panicking and realising that, oh god, he’s springing this on Harry! He hasn’t even mentioned it before! They haven’t talked about this! They’re only eighteen! “That’s if you want! You don’t have to! Oh Lord I’m pressuring you aren’t I? You don’t have t-”

“Shh, Lou,” Harry laughed, “I want to. That would be amazing. I love you.”

“I love you too.”