A/N - Important Notice! Please Read!

Hiya my lovelies!

If you're too lazy to read this, just read the bold bits!! haha

Um, basically I'm not going to be updating today, and this is because of a number of things.

I had an exam today and basically I am completely uninspired because all I have been doing for the past week is reading about the carbon cycle and motor neurones haha, so I would rather put off updating for a couple of days and do an update for you in a few days when I have better ideas!

However, I am considering taking another two week hiatus soon? Probaby in February sometime but I will let you guys know!

The main reason for this is that due to my health at the moment, I am constantly tired and can't really find the motivation to write alongside all of my coursework and exams. I'm being referred  to a specialist in the hospital in February, so hopefully I will get better soon and I will be able to update more often like I did with Back For You.

Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to say I AM NOT GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS FIC so don't panic!!! I will just update later on this week instead (maybe i will update on Wednesday this week??? I'll try!) I just love you guys so, so much and I feel so bad for constantly pushing back updates? I'm sorry for letting you down again guys, I'm serious. But thank you so fucking much for giving me motivation to not just quit this fic! Just please stick with me! I will update for you!

Thank you so much, my lovely, lovely sweetums!

PS. AS AN APOLOGY I HAVE PUT A GIF OF HARRY IN THE SIDEBAR THAT MAKES ME WEEP