25 - Needing More

AN - hello lovelies!! This is going to be a boring but important AN. Basically I just want to say, if you haven't read the message I put on my message board about my writing possibly being taken then PLEASE go and read it (after reading the chapter, haha!)

I'm just doing a general announcement to say that I will not give permission for any of my fics to be translated into any other language ever. This isn't because I'm not grateful, but it's just because I really don't want the oppertunity to arise where the credit for the writing gets swapped. Also, if you ever see any of my fics posted ANYWHERE apart from on this account, please report it and also notify me because I will also never give permission for that, and if the person is claiming to be me or to have written it then also please report it and tell me because this is my only writing account. Even if the account has my username (LightningandMoments) it's still not me, so please please please report it. Thank you so, so much lovelies!! I am so sorry if this sounds rude, I'm just very anxious that there is someone out there who is trying to steal it :(:(:(

I love you all sooooooo much, and I trust you all to carry on being as lovely as you are and not to steal it, I'm just worried that others may steal it:(:( You're all so, so, so lovely and I am so grateful for your support and lovely comments and I am sosososo happy that you guys are reading my fics because I like to think that we're all pals.         We're pals, right?

ANyways, love you all, my sweetums!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sending you all virtual hugs!!!!!

Rumours spread fast. They spread like wildfire - like the school is laced with petrol and the bitches are lit matches. Louis didn’t know who struck the match, but he knew as he rushed home that the flame had been held against petrol and now the rumour was burning it’s way through the corridors and the tendrils were licking into classrooms and burning Louis more and more as each petrol canister blew up.

Louis wasn’t even half way home when he knew that the rumours had spread.

Everyone from his school was staring at him, like he was some confusing attraction at a circus that they couldn’t quite figure out. It was odd, and Louis felt slightly nervous. Taking a slightly different route home (to avoid the inevitable group of utter twats that kind of started the entire problem) Louis took a little bit longer to get home, but he made it without any issues.

Once he reached his house, had unlocked the door and kicked his shoes off and ran upstairs (revelling in the empty and therefore blessedly silent house) he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and collapsed on his bed to call Daisy. He hadn’t seen her since he saw the note that morning because she had cheer practice in both breaks and he had been camping out in the library to avoid Harry; and he just wanted to make sure that she was okay, and to make sure she hadn’t been getting any shit as a backlash from the rumours.

The phone rang a couple of times more than usual before Daisy picked up, but eventually the ringing stopped and Louis heard Daisy’s musical voice say “Hello, Lou.”

“Hey babe, are you okay?” he replied, trying to take his school trousers off one handed as he wiggled his hips around on the bed because he couldn’t be bothered to get up.

There was a silence, it was so slight that it could have so easily gone unnoticed, but when Daisy replied with “Yeah, I’m good, you?” Louis knew it was fake.

“Daisy,” Louis said slowly, pointedly, “What’s up?”

Daisy sighed, “M’fine, I just,” She paused, obviously reluctant, “I heard some stuff about you around school today. Stuff about you, um, and about Harry. I just, I dunno, it’s rubbish – right? Tell me it’s all bullshit.” She sounded nervous, desperate, and Louis’ heart ached.