14 B - Good

AN - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PART B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow guys, aren't we proud of me?!?!? An update two days in a row?!?!?!? I am on a ROLL!!

I really hope that this is okay, and I'm sorry if there is a ton of things that don't make sense because this was super rushed because about two hours ago I decided it would be a good idea to rearrange my room and I don't think I really realised how much time that would take up... So now at least you lovely guys have an update, but I have to get up in 6 hours to do a spanish (mock) exam, and a science (proper) exam. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

I just wanted to say quickly here, that I am literally sosososo grateful to you guys... Like, I'm assuming most of you have read Back For You, and like, BFY has reached 400,500+ reads and 1000+ votes and I am 3 followers away from 1000 and that IS FUCKING MENTAL GUYS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS MY LIFE! Like, you guys have been so lovely and supportive to me and my writing, and I cannot believe that there are actually people who like my writing! It's mental! So, basically, just thank you so much!

What I would LOVE to do (you don't have to if you don't want to) is if you want to comment, at the end of your comment put the country you are from in brackets so I can see where some of my amazing readers are from!

Love you ALL, my sweetums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

As Harry led the way to his house, his eyes lit up by the fading sun, voice bright in the warm of the dimming light, and his steps carefully measured to match Louis’; Louis let himself imagine what things would be like in another life.

In another life, Louis would be two inches taller, and his shoulders would be a little broader; and because of this, he would exude an air of masculinity, and he wouldn’t have been cast as an angel in the school nativity year after year.

Also, Louis would have an extra £40 in his bank account always, because what if an opportunity cropped up (due to his attractive height and broad shoulders) to take someone cute out for a date, and he had no money? It didn’t even bear thinking about.

Another thing, liking boys wouldn’t be some ‘heinous crime’ as it seems to be in this life, and Louis wouldn’t be treated like crap. Plus, just because he would like to kiss boys, in this other life the girls wouldn’t rule him out completely, because they would realise that he liked them too. In this other life, thanks to his rugged good looks and prowess in (the manly sport) football, the girls would be fighting to be the ones to hold his hand at prom.

In this other life, Harry wouldn’t be as popular – or Louis wouldn’t be so un-popular – and Louis wouldn’t have to worry that this whole friendship was a hoax. Maybe, Harry would also like to kiss boys.

Louis laughed inwardly.

Yeah, in this other life Harry would love to kiss boys, and he would wait outside the changing rooms after one of Louis’ games, and he would wipe away the shower water from Louis’ lips, and he would kiss him till they were breathless, then he would sling Louis’ kit bag over his shoulder and take Louis’ hand in his and they would walk back to Harry’s together and kiss some more when they reached his bedroom.

It another life Louis wouldn’t have scars, and he wouldn’t have a reason to create grooves in his skin. In this other life, if he ever felt sad, he could just call up Harry and he would make it better, just like Harry’s mouth is making it better now as they walked, his pink lips creating words that Louis wasn’t paying attention to, but he knew would be beautiful simply because Harry was saying them with is slow, smooth voice.

“Louis,” Harry laughed, bumping his shoulder into Louis as they reached a front door, “You’re daydreaming.”

Louis blushed, “It was about you.” He said truthfully, shrugging slightly.