7 - #BetterMeetTheParents

AN - Okay so this one was rushed because I have been frantically organising my friends BD prezzie for tommorow, and ordering a dress for her birthday dinner on the weekend (PS THE DRESS I BOUGHT IS SUPER CUTE IM GOING TO PUT IN IN MULTIMEDIA SO YOU CAN ALL LOOK AT IT I LOVE IT)

ANyway, I hope you guys like it! I am so, so shocked and amazed by you guys, for all of the amaaaaaaaaazing comments and support you give me, and I am so so so grateful to you guys because you never fail to make me smile... literally every comment means the world... PLUS BFY HAS REACHED 317K READS NOW AND I AM SO UGH I DONT HAVE WORDS. I literally love you all sososososo much and I am so happy that you like my reading enough to leave such amazing comments and to fan me and phew okay now im getting emotional..... I just love you guys a lot, okay? You're all my lovely lovely sweetums!

Love you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my sweetums!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

When you read about the rain in novels and chic-lit it seems awfully poetic and beautiful, and after reading about it, you always kind of want it to rain. It’s ironic, really, because rain is actually the shit-hole of all weathers, and Harry wishes it didn’t exist because it sucks.

It was raining, the sound loud and disruptive as it tapped against the windows of Harry’s form room; and Niall and Liam were late so Harry was stuck, sitting and pretending to be interested in some god-awful and never-ending story told by the one and only Kate with no-one else to endure the pain with.

It was awful.

Plus it was raining.

“-and then she texted me saying that Lucy told her that Daniel liked me, and I couldn’t stop laughing because seriously, Daniel?!” Kate giggled shrilly. Harry grimaced.

“Anyway, enough about me! What was up with you last night? Tweeting the outcast, I noticed?” Kate said, completely unsubtly edging closer to Harry from where she had sat herself down on the edge of the desk.

Harry wasn’t sure, but he was fairly certain Kate had removed a button from her school top over night, because he could see an awful lot amount of ivory skin stretched over (rather voluptuous) boobs.

“Hm.” Harry hummed.

“Why?” Kate asked.

Harry blinked.

“You realise that he is completely like, the single least person that you would want to talk to right? If you talk with him then people will start rejecting you too.” Kate said airily, admiring her acrylic nails.

“To be honest, Kate, I’m a nice person and so I thought maybe I should be a decent person and talk to him?” Harry said, with a miniscule roll of his eyes, “Is that okay with your highness?”

Dave from the table next to Harry, snorted and Harry grinned over at him.

Kate harrumphed haughtily and flounced back to her seat at the front; leaving Harry to wonder from his seat at the back, what everyone’s problem was with Louis.

Louis was lovely.

~-~

The day seemed to drag on from the get go.

Harry didn’t know why, but he really just wanted to chat with Louis, because he was so easy to get on with, and there was never a point when Harry didn’t know what to say. Things were just, simple with him – and Harry wanted to talk to him.

Once it reached second period, Harry cracked, and he pulled out his phone to tap out a quick tweet hidden under his desk.

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson have lunch with me and the lads today?

Harry hadn’t actually asked Niall and Liam if that was okay, but seeing as Niall was relying on him to introduce him to one of Gemma’s friends younger sister – then he figured they would be easily persuaded.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles hm maybe, I’ll wait to see if I get a better offer

Harry laughed when that tweet came up, not because he knew Louis wouldn’t get another offer, let alone a better one (despite the fact that that was true) but because the cheekiness was practically audible in the tweet, and Harry loved banter.

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson what if I even save the seat next to me specially for you?

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles how about you save the seat aaaand buy me my lunch.

@ Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson deal:)

Really, you couldn’t blame Harry if he smiled a little wider than usual at that, because Louis was cute.

Also, it was Harry’s own personal business and no-one else’s if he was excited to introduce Louis to his friends, so that they could meet him properly; or that he was excited to maybe have to sit a little extra close to Louis to allow room on the table, because usually it’s just Niall, Liam and Harry who adopt that table every lunch; or if he was excited because if Louis had been a girl in this situation, it would have been considered flirting.

Harry liked kind-of flirting with Louis.

Even if it made him blush.

@kateskisses: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson didn’t realise today was bring your boyfriend to school day #SpotTheGay

Harry choked, what a tweet to join in on Kate.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @kateskisses aw pity you have no-one then, isn’t it? :( #SpotTheLoner

And seriously, that tweet might have made Harry’s month.

Suddenly Harry noticed that Louis tweeted again.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles Apparently we’re now dating? Ew… #BetterMeetTheParents

Okay.

False.

That tweet made Harry’s month.