31 - Beautiful People

AN - Hiya guys. This update was technically meant to be a part of the last chapter, but when I was writing it I wasn't in the right state of mind to write it, if you know what I mean? So I stopped the last chapter part way, and now we have this chapter! (technically part 30 a). Basically I did it so that this piece of writing would be a better quality, soooooooo, do you liiiiike it????

LIIIFE UPDAAATE (yo guys i really have no idea if you actually care about when i ramble about my life, but im going to continue) okay so I have a hospital appointment on wednesday about my results from the bigass blood test i had to have and no you guys, the last time I had this doctor that was so pointless, like, he kept pressuring me into telling him what happens when I pass out (thats one of my problems) and I was like 'I DONT KNOW I AM UNCONSCIOUS" and he would be like, 'no i know its difficult but please tell me what happens' like oh my god no, I cannot tell you what happens when i aM UNCONSCIOUS YOU DICK,        so that'll be fun...

That over, I hope you enjoy the update and I dont think there are any trigger warnings in this update..... I cant really remember, its gone midnight and i need to go to bed because im going to lazer quest tomorrow

love you all, my sweetums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis didn’t know what he did in a past life that had earned him someone as fantastic as Harry, but despite what had happened that weekend – the ‘almost kiss 2.0’ – Harry still texted him Monday morning, to ask if he wanted to walk to school with him.

He quickly came to the conclusion that Harry was just going to ignore what had happened, and Louis hadn’t quite decided how he felt about that yet.

He also hadn’t decided what he was going to do once he saw Daisy. He was pretty sure that she would know that something had happened, she was pretty perceptive like that, but he didn’t know whether she would probe him to find out or not. He hoped not, he really didn’t want to hurt her.

Did he want to break up with her? He wasn’t sure.

He liked her a lot, he really did – and he didn’t want to not be with her, but he didn’t want to act like shit behind her back when she could be with someone who was giving her his all. She deserved that, she deserved better than that – even.

That aside, nothing changed the fact that he had tried to kiss Harry, and is not something you do when you are in a relationship with someone else. It also doesn’t change the fact that when Harry knocked on Louis’ door when wondered briefly if his life will ever change, will ever progress, will ever move out of this rut that he has been stuck in too long for someone with their entire life ahead of them. He hadn’t even grazed an outstretched finger along the possibilities that he could experience, yet he still felt like nothing could ever change.

He was stuck.

It wasn’t a beautiful feeling either – this feeling of a completely blank slate – it wasn’t beautiful at all. He didn’t feel at all like he could just pack up his bags and do anything because he wasn’t tied down; he didn’t feel at all like he was free to experiment his teen years away because he had no responsibilities; he didn’t feel at all like he could waste money on stupidly expensive things like the £200 piggy bank he saw in Urban Outfitters because he had his entire life to earn the money back...

Instead, he just felt utterly stuck, because his slate was so clean that there was simply no direction to go at all... He was stuck in a rut with a beautiful girl and a beautiful boy and god, he loves both so fucking much.

This beautiful girl was his, and she was wonderful, and she was there for him and was so forgiving and so, so beautiful. This beautiful boy was not his, but he was so patient and understanding, and he was so lovely all of the time, and he was so, so beautiful, and there was this chance that maybe, this boy might want to be his.