15 - Daisy

A/N - Guys I'm back!!! Yay!!! Did ya miss me?!?!?! ;)       (I'm completely joking of course, I'm not cocky haha)

Well it's been two whole weeks!! But we're here again!! Updaaaaaaaaaate!! God I hope you guys like it, I kept you waiting long enough, haha! Heyheyhey guys a new character is introduced here! I hope you like her, I've been really excited to get her into the story properly because I first created her whilst I was writing BFY, and she was kind of mentioned there, but I've been waiting to write her in this one! Tell me what you think!

As always, comments and votes and follows are lovely and CAN I JUST TAKE THIS MOMENT TO SAY FUCK BACK FOR YOU HAS REACHED +430,000 READS AND +8,000 VOTES AND OMG THAT IS RIDICULOUS GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Anyways, I hope you like this and MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!!!! I know it's only christmas eve eve, but i hope you all have an amazing christmas period, and get lots of amazing presents and eat lots of good food (if you don't celebrate christmas then i hope you have an amazing week too!!!!!) AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT PRESENTS IN MY NEXT UPDATE YES PRESENTS YAY PRESENTS

Love you all, my sweetums!!

CONTENT WARNING: MILD AGE PLAY REFERECES AND HOMOPHOBIC ABUSE

That weekend Louis kind of forgot what his reality was like, because he spent the two days round Harry’s; and he only went home at night time to sleep.

However, Sunday proved to be highly humiliating in parts.

Harry had asked Louis if he would mind if he invited Niall round; apparently Niall and Harry both wrote music, and Sundays were typically their days to collaborate – Louis nearly swooned; Harry was a hopeful and budding musician.

But the downhill spiral into Louis’ new pit of embarrassment started when Harry suddenly stopped finger-picking through some chords, and looked over at Louis and remarked, “Lou, I want to write a song about you, do you mind?”

(And fuck Louis backwards, but Harry finding him interesting enough to write about was probably one of his proudest accomplishments thus forth. He wondered what section he could put it in on his résumé.)

Niall rolled his eyes. “Don’t let him, Louis, he’ll only write cryptic lyrics about dictatorship and the way you wear your hair; plus he’ll probably describe your eyes as something pretentious like... oh fuck I can’t even think of anything as ridiculous as Harry’s lyrics.”

“Blue-tinted vodka shots and cocaine that rots; but they’re so goddam addictive.” Harry piped up, then his eyes widened happily and he scribbled it into the notebook that had been resting on his knee.

Niall snorted, “Exactly like that.”

Louis coughed, and felt himself flush red hot, “My eyes are addictive, eh?”

Harry looked panicked, “Well, I uh, it’s a song lyric so um,” Niall looked at Harry meaningfully, and Harry swallowed, “It’s just a way to say you have nice eyes…”

“You think I have nice eyes?!” Louis exclaimed, teasing now.

Harry sensed the change in mood, the intensity forgotten now, so he beamed back, “Totally babe.”

“Then we’re perfect for each other!” Louis announced, “I have nice eyes and you appreciate my nice eyes!”

Later that day, when Harry read out a new lyric about Louis’ laugh that compared it to something ridiculous like a summers day (it didn’t really, but it might as well have) and Louis couldn’t stop grinning for at least an hour (again, not really, but close enough), Niall got up and said very seriously, “Louis, I need to talk to you.”