33 - Mouth Shaped Memories

AN - well shit guys, I am so sorry........... I completely just didn't update last week, i don't even know what happened there, theres no excuse - i just didn't do it! ANd now this update isn't even 700 words omg guys what is happening to me........ I am so rubbish at the moment oh my god Im so sorry!!!!

also!!! I cant update next monday either because im on holiday i Spain!!!!! (yay tanning time!)

I am so sorry omg what am I doing with my life at the moment i am so sorry PLS DONT STOP READING THIS FIC I WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL SOON I PROMISE OMG I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH WE'VE BECOME PALS DONT LEAVE

I love you so much, my lovely sweetums, and I am so sorry for my unproductiveness (i dont think thats a word but hey ho)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@georgiahoneyxx: @daisychain hey did you know @Harry_Styles probably knows the taste of ur boyfs dick??

@danismynameyo: @daisychain wen u break up with ur fag im free

@twirlygirly: @daisychain my boyfriend saw your boyfriend with his boyfriend going home last night

@manufcforlife: @daisychain did u no @Louis_Tomlinson is a faggot

@kateskisses: @daisychain hey did you know your boyfriend was sleeping with another boy last night

@daisychain: @kateskisses well he obviously wasn’t??????

@kateskisses: @daisychain OH YOUVE EMERGED FROM YOUR CAVE

@daisychain: @kateskisses yeah and id appreciate it if you fucked off into your own cave thanks:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ve got three missed calls from Daisy.” Louis said, checking his phone as he walked to school with Harry - he could still feel the warmth of his lips imprinted on his skin, and he wished that it would remain perfectly there forever.

“Why haven’t you answered?” Harry asked, glancing over at Louis, feeling his cheeks heat up when he thought back to the previous night.

“My phone was on silent,” Louis said, “And we’re basically at school anyway now so I’ll just speak to her when I see her.”

Harry nodded, but as they approached the front gates of the school it was instantly blindingly obvious that something was different. The moment they were within eyesight of the students who were milling around outside, they stopped what they were doing and just stared at Louis and Harry as they made their way quickly into the school grounds. Once they were hurrying across the front courtyard to the entrance to the school building they started to hear the murmers – ‘oh my god the tweets are true, they’re coming to school together and everything’, ‘well they obviously slept together, they’re both coming from harry’s house!’, ‘look how dishevelled Louis is, they’re definitely fucking’ – and this time Louis knew it was properly bad.

“I need to find Daisy.” Louis mumbled, and rushed away from a dazed looking Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took Louis a while, but he eventually found Daisy sat, alone, on the benches in the gym.

“Daisy!” Louis exclaimed when he saw her from across the room, “Why’re you hidden all the way in the gym block?”

Daisy waited to reply until Louis was sat on the bench next to her, “Because anywhere apart from here I get shit, basically.”

Louis didn’t say anything.

“It’s ridiculous really. You know, our whole relationship is ridiculous.” Daisy said.

Louis’ heart caught in his throat, he looked at the beautiful girl next to him, and he took her hands in his, “What do you mean?”

“Well, I must have been fucking stupid to get myself involved in all of this. I mean, why should I think that the funny, intelligent, kind boy from my English class would actually work out for me. Stupid, isn’t it?”

“Dais... What are you sayi-”

“I really like you, Louis. Christ.” Daisy murmured, “I hate it though, because I’m made to feel worthless everyday because all I’m told about is you and some other guy.”

“You are not worthless, Daisy, don’t you ever think that.” Louis exclaimed, vehemently.

“What about Harry?”

“Well, he’s not worthless either, but he’s not my girlfriend – or my boyfriend.” Louis said, mouth shaped memories warm on his hips.

The bell went for registration, and Daisy jumped to her feet, “Well I guess I’m just overreacting then, aren’t I?” She said sarcastically, and Louis could her the threatening of tears in her voice.

“I’m sorry, Daisy.” Louis said sincerely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When lunch came Daisy had pulled a sicky and gone home, and Louis found himself being dragged by Harry to the canteen.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea for me to sit with you guys? Considering the Twitter shit?” Louis asked, Harry’s hand tight around his hip.

Harry shrugged, “Probably not, but I made a promise last night, didn’t I?”

Louis choked slightly, scintillating memories vivid in his mind’s eye, “Yeah...” he breathed.

“Well,” Harry announced, collapsing heavily into a canteen chair and pulling Louis down into the chair next to him, “I like to keep my promises.”