one;

Team B-E-L-L-A

x

You can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above.."

Myself, Brie and Nikki all walked out to the ramp, stopping to do the famous Bella booty shake before walking down to the ring, clapping fans hands on the way.

We all climbed up the steps together before climbing in the ring, all with a microphone in our hand.

Once the cheers from the audience died down, I brought the microphone to my mouth and began to talk.

"The past couple weeks for Team Bella have been challenging. All three of us have endured injuries and loses. It has been our biggest challenge yet, and I'm sure I speak for Nikki and Brie here when I say that I have a lot of respect for Team PCB and Team B.A.D."

"That's right Dani," Nikki continued. "We have all faced our biggest challenge in our career these past weeks because of the Divas Revolution, and as much as I hate to admit this, Charlotte, Becky and Sasha have truly revolutionised our division."

"But the thing is girls," Brie said as she looked towards the ramp, talking to the Divas backstage. "You may of got a couple of wins against us, but that compares to nothing for what we will do to all of you this Sunday at Summerslam."

"That's right Brie," Nikki said. "This Sunday, we will prove to everyone why Team Bella are the most dominant Divas in WWE history. But the thing is, they may of got a couple wins against us, but I have something that they will never get."

Nikki raises her Divas title in the air. Myself and Brie cheer.

"And come this Sunday, Team PCB and Team B.A.D will bow down to Team B-E-L-L-A." I said, finishing off our speech. We all chorused the last bit together, which followed many cheers from fans in the audience.

"I'm ama-a-a-azing, I'm a- I'm a ama-a-a-azing..."

The arena erupted into boos as Tamina, Sasha and Naomi all walked out.

"Don't be preparing no victory speech for this Sunday," Naomi said as she walked down the ramp. "Because we're going to show you how dangerous Team BAD really are."

"And don't forget Nikki," Sasha continued, stepping into the ring and coming face-to-face with Nikki. "This last Monday night on RAW I made you tap out. Now I know your weakness, I can easily take your championship away."

I stepped in front of Nikki. "Seeing as I made you tap on Raw this past week, you can't say anything Sasha."

"Im not scared of you, Dani. This Sunday I will prove to not only Team PCB, I'll teach to you and your sisters that you shouldn't of got involved with us in the first place. We are the definition of Beautiful and Dangerous, so you can Bank on it."

"Instead of banking on it, why don't you shove it!" Brie said as she came as stood next to me.

Suddenly, Becky Lynch's music played. The audience began to cheer as Becky made her way down to the ring, accompanied by Charlotte.

"Ladies, lasses, you can bank on it, you can shove it, it's all the same to me. The fact of the matter is your all in for a good ole' fashioned Lass kicking." She said as she climbed into the ring.