five;

post summerslam celebrations

x

It was about 11:30pm once I arrived back to my hotel room. I threw my bag down and washed off my makeup before jumping in the shower to rinse off. Once finished, I began getting ready. Halfway through the process, Brie called me to FaceTime.

For my hair I curled it slightly and brushed it out. I done simple eyeshadow with a nude lipstick. For my outfit I wore a nude two piece dress and my Louboutins.

"Are you ready yet Brie?" I asked her as I shoved my wallet into my bag for the night.

"Almost," she said as she worked on the wing of her eyeliner. "Start heading down now, I'll text Nicole."

I said a quick goodbye before hanging up and leaving my room. Brie had text me what room she was in, and it was on the 6th floor so I had to go in the lift because I'm not even going to attempt walking up 3 flights of stairs in these shoes.

I pressed the button for the elevator and waited for it. Once the doors opened, I pressed 6 on the dial and watched the doors close.

I browsed through my Instagram feed whilst waiting to reach the 6th floor until suddenly the doors opened, and Ettore (Big E), Austin (Xavier) and Colby (Seth) walked in.

"Dani!!" Austin greeted loudly. I gave them all quick hugs, and they all smelt faintly of alcohol.

"Y'know Dani," Ettore began, slinging an arm around my shoulder. His speech was slurred. "I really think you should be a part of the New Day. Who needs Team Bella when you have us?"

I laughed and shrugged his arm off my shoulder. "Not a chance, sorry. Out of curiosity, have you had any alcohol?"

Ettore pulled a dramatic shocked face and gasped. "The New Day would never drink alcohol! The only substance we drink AND eat are Booty Os!"

He dragged on the 'O', doing some sort of weird dance. I laughed and shook my head as the doors of the elevator opened.

"I'll see you guys at the party," I said as I walked out of the elevator. "And please, no more alcohol!"

I walked further along the corridor, browsing through my Instagram still. As I turned the corner, I got a text from Nicole.

From: Nicole👭❤️

Just got to bries room, when will u get here? Xxxx

To: Nicole👭❤️

Almost there, just walking along the corridor by bries room! Xxxx

"Hey." I heard someone say from behind me. I stopped walking and turned around to see Colby a few feet away from me. He continued to walk until he was standing next to me.

"Oh, hey," I said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I didn't see you behind me."

"Yeah, I know," he chuckled. "I just thought that you might of needed someone to walk you to wherever you are going."

"That's so sweet," I smiled, beginning to walk but slowly this time. "Aren't you supposed to be going with Austin and Ettore?"