thirty-one;

moving on.. for good?

x
Monday Night Raw

"You nervous?" I asked, approaching her in the gorilla. She turned around, and smiled, script in hand.

"Kind of, yeah," Lexie responded, looking down at the piece of paper. "I don't know what to expect."

"Don't worry, we'll go easy on you." I grinned, reaching across and grabbing my script.

Tonight was the Superstar Shakeup, meaning that a few of Smackdown and Raw superstars would swap brands. We got Alexa and Mickie, whilst Smackdown got Charlotte and Tamina.

I skimmed through my script whilst Alexa went over the script with Pam. I looked across to see Mercy reading through her script, holding a bottle of water in one hand. I'm guessing she wasn't with Pam because Lexie was there, and it's well known they're not friends.

I grabbed my bottle of water from the side, and took a few sips, preparing for my promo. I took a glimpse in a small mirror of my appearance, making sure I looked ok.

"Get ready ladies, you're all up in 2." A producer called out before taking a seat by the monitor. We waited, until he gave the cue for Sasha to go out first.

She called out Bayley after, and they began arguing about 'Mania. I gave Lexie a quick hug before she went out, receiving a huge pop from the crowd. I grinned, and waited for my cue as I watched the monitor.

"Good luck," I heard a familiar voice from behind me say. "I'm sure you won't need it."

I turned around to see TJ Perkins standing there, grinning with his arms crossed. I frowned, and mumbled "thanks", but I didn't dwell on it as my music was blared through the speakers.

I walked out to the top of the ramp, one arm holding my title on my shoulder whilst the other was held outstretched, mic in hand. The crowds cheering died down as I brought the mic to my mouth.

"Aww, well isn't this so cute," I cooed patronisingly. "We have the two 'best friends' bickering in one corner, and we have, uh-"

I stopped talking, scratching my head. "Sorry, but uh, who are you again?" I asked, pointing to Alexa.

"I'm Alexa Bliss," she began, smirking. "Your newest acquisition to the Monday Night Raw women's division, and your next face of the women's division."

"That's so funny! You're such a joker. That's like saying Sasha will defend a title successfully: it won't happen!"

I laughed into the mic as the crowd joined in. Sasha stepped forward to the ropes, bringing the mic to her mouth.

"Sweetheart, underestimate me all you want, but me and you both know that when we go one-on-one in this ring, I will dominate you. Just like last week." She said. The crowd cheered as a clip was shown behind me on the monitor.

I scoffed as the clip ended. "What, and you think a fluke victory on Raw means anything? Ha, you're about as delusional as you are stupid." I paused as the crowd cheered. "Y'know what really makes me angry about you, Sasha? You come out here and you waste everyone's time by saying the same thing over and over again; that you're the 'legit boss' and you'll win the women's championship at all costs. But when the going gets tough, you always fail. At every pay-per view, you wonder why no-one will cheer for you anymore, and that's because you don't keep your promises. You can't take the fact that I'm carrying this women's division because you and me both know you're not good enough. Heck, you might get injured with all the weight on your back."