seven;

confessions

x

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausages.

I sat up and yawned before hopping out of bed and throwing on my robe. Nicole and Brie weren't in the beds, so I presumed they were downstairs eating breakfast.

I grabbed my phone and opened Snapchat before taking a quick selfie and posting it on my Story.

I left my room and descended down the staircase leading to the living room. I could now hear Nicole talking with the radio blaring in the background.

"Morning sleepy head!" My mom greeted me as I walked into the kitchen and joint dining room. The table was layed out with cutlery, as well as large plates of food like rolls and extra waffles piled up on each other.

"You really went to town with breakfast today, ma." I complimented as I gave her a hug.

"Well, seeing as my girls are back I thought I might treat everyone today!" She exclaimed.

I went and sat next to Brie and began piling my plate with food. A couple minutes later, and my plate was filled with waffles, bacon and sausages.

"Me, Nikki and mom are heading out to the mall later on. Wanna join?" Brie asked me.

"Sure," I said, my mouth full of my breakfast. "And we go out to dinner after?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Nikki said, finishing off her food.

x

After breakfast, myself, Brie and Nikki went back upstairs to our rooms to get ready. I sat on my bed with a hand mirror, along with Brie whilst Nicole sat at the dresser doing her hair.

"How come you get to have the dresser?" I moaned.

"I called shotgun first," Nicole pointed out. "But I guess we can take it in turns of having the dresser."

I huffed, and was about to turn back to my makeup until I saw a mark on her leg.

"Nicole Garcia-Colace!" I gasped. "Is that a love bite?!"

Nicole frowned and looked down at her leg. "No!" She laughed. "That's a bruise, you idiot. I bashed my leg against the side of the table at the Summerslam after party."

I breathed a sigh of relief before continuing with my makeup.

"Speaking of Summerslam," Brie asked as she turned towards me. "Me and Nikki saw you and Colby together."

I looked over at Nicole who's eyebrows were raised. I burst out laughing.

"Me and Colby? Are you serious?!" I laughed, holding my sides.

"Well, we saw you two getting drunk together," Nicole started. "And we also saw you two leaving together."

"Your point is...?" I asked, not seeing where this conversation was going.

"So what did you and Colby do when you left the club? Everyone at our table was wondering where you went and what you were doing, even Fergal."

Now it was my turn to raise my eyebrows.

"Well, I took Colby back to my room because he didn't know his room number, and he slept in my room for the night, that's all."

"So you slept with him?" Brie gasped.

I turned to face her. "You think I'm that stupid? I was drunk, but not that drunk. I promise both of you that nothing happened. Can we stop talking about this now?" I said, exasperated. They fell silent, but I could feel there eyes bore into my back.

x
3 hours later

"What do you think about this top?" I asked Nicole, Brie and my mom. We are currently in Forever 21, browsing through the racks of clothes. I picked out a pale blue with white dots collared shirt and pressed it up against me.

"Eh, I'm not really feeling that on you, Dan," Nicole said, looking through the rack. "Oooh, maybe this instead!"

She pulls out a cream cami with lace detailing at the back. She hands it to me, and I check the price tag.

"$5? Yes please!" I say as I put it into my basket, along with the other things I decided to buy.

We moved along down the store, to the back where the dresses were. I didn't find any dresses that caught my attention, so I sat down on a seat.

Brie came and sat down next to me. "I feel like me and Nicole have mad you mad after we asked you about Colby."

I looked at her and shook my head. "It's fine Breezy. I understand why you asked, but just know that I tell you everything; you two would be the first people I tell if I ever got with someone."

She smiled. "You'll find someone soon Dani. I can promise you that."

Confused, I nodded, but somehow, deep down, I believed her. Who knows, maybe Colby can be my inciting incident.. or can he?