thirty-nine;

what's your problem?

x
Great Balls of Fire

"The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Raw Womens Championship!"

Jojo's voice boomed around the arena, causing cheers from the audience. I glanced around, looking at the crowds anticipating faces for the match to start.

"Introducing the challenger. First, from Boston, Massachusetts: Sasha Banks!"

She stepped forward, doing her hand movement before doing the title motion around her waste. She glanced back at me, in which I gave her a dirty look.

"Introducing the champion. From Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the Raw women's champion: Dani Bella!"

The crowd booed slightly as I stepped forward, raising my title in the air. I handed it over to the ref, and walked back over to my corner.

I watched as he raised my title in the air, and hand it to the timekeepers area. I waited patiently in the corner, leaning back into the turnbuckle before the sound of the bell ringing echoed around the arena.

I leaned forward and paced around the ring, circling Sasha until we aggressively locked up. I got her in a side headlock, but she used her free arm to push me into the ropes. She leant forward for me to jump over her, but I kneed her hard in the face. She fell to one knee, allowing me to bounce off the ropes into a shining wizard. I went for pin but she kicked out at one.

I picked her up by a handful of hair and whipped her into the corner. I performed a running knee strike, causing Sasha to fall to the bottom turnbuckle. I mocked her in the centre of the ring, causing boos from the audience. I flipped my hair and went for another knee strike, but Sasha moved out of the way. Whilst I was distracted by the pain in my leg, she went for a quick roll-up.

1..

2..

Kick out.

x

"Great match, ladies." Joe said, waving at us from across catering. We thanked him, and took a seat, drinking from our water bottles.

"My knee still hurts." I said in between gulps. Mercy frowned and screwed the cap back onto the bottle.

"You probably should get that checked out. We still have Raw to go tomorrow." She said. I shrugged and threw my empty bottle in the bin.

"I'll be fine. I'm probably going to leave soon anyway, so I'll rest on it." I said, adjusting my title around my waist. She noticed, and rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe I wasn't scheduled to win. I've been busting my ass since 'Mania." She murmured, noticing the amount of staff backstage that worked close with Vince.

"I can already tell you'll win at Summerslam. Then you feud with Lexie." I said, both of us standing up and walking over to the food stand. I observed what was being served tonight. "Dang, no pizza."

We both grabbed a salad pot and walked out of catering. I never ate before any of my matches, so I was starving after being out their for almost 20 minutes.