twenty-one;

road to wrestlemania

x

I woke up the same way I fell asleep; Fergal's hand intertwined with mine. At first I felt confused, wondering what the hell happened and why was I lying next to Fergal?

Then everything played back in my mind, and it all made sense. I smiled, and turned my head slightly to see Fergal leaning his head on the back of my neck. I turned over to face him fully, and he began to stir.

"Wake up sleepy." I said quietly, poking his cheeks. He yawned, and opened his eyes.

"Morning gorgeous." He said, his voice raspy. My heart melted at the sound of his morning voice.

"Morning handsome." I replied, smiling.

He sat up, and pecked my lips. "Is it ok if I have a shower?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I watched him as he walked over to the bathroom, boxers only, and thinking I could get used to this.

I threw on some underwear and the same hoodie and shorts from the night before, then walked into the kitchen. I began making us both a coffee, boiling the kettle before putting a spoonful of coffee and sugar into the cups. I poured some milk in before adding the hot water, then stirring it. I placed the cups on the counter opposite me and began rummaging through the cupboards.

I ended up finding some leftover pancake mix from before, so I decided to make us that. I poured some mixture into the pan, and waited for it to cook. I leant on the counter, browsing through Instagram. I was getting tagged in loads of edits for tonight, many saying that its time I hold a championship. I smiled at the captions, before locking my phone and putting it down on the counter.

The pancakes were starting to turn a nice brown colour, meaning that they were pretty much done. I placed them on two plates before adding sugar and whipped cream on the top.

I placed the plates on the table as well as a knife and fork. Fergal finally walked out of the bathroom, wearing my other white fluffy robe. I almost choked on my pancake it was that funny.

"Oh my god!" I laughed, coughing profusely. He laughed also and done a weird pose.

"Like my new look?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. We both collapsed into fits of laughter before he came and sat down.

"You make the worlds best pancakes, I swear." He said, biting into a piece. I smiled, and helped myself as well.

"It's your big day today." He said. I nodded, drinking some coffee.

"Stephanie told me a while ago now that she's thinking of bringing back the WWE Women's Championship. She wants me to dethrone Charlotte. If she wins tonight, that means I could win at Mania. How huge would that be?"

He nodded, having some coffee also. We chatted some more, about life outside WWE. After many cups of coffee later, and it was time to leave for Fastlane.

I packed my bag with my ring gear inside, as well as clothes for the afterparty as well. I threw on my August Getty dress and sat on the edge of my bed to put some shoes on.

 I threw on my August Getty dress and sat on the edge of my bed to put some shoes on