sixteen;

do you feel the same?

  x

I got a text from Stephanie earlier on, telling me that tonight on Raw I had a promo with Charlotte for the contract signing. This meant that I could wear whatever I want, so I slipped on my favourite jumpsuit and nude pumps and made my way to my car.

The kiss still lingered in my mind. Afterwards I gave Fergal strict instructions to never speak or think of this again, but I can't get it out of my mind. He's been texting me and calling me like nothing's wrong, but right now all I want to do is avoid him.

I pulled up to the stadium in Baltimore, where Monday Night Raw is being held. I parked my car in the private car park for WWE Superstars only, and made my way inside.

I walked over to the female talent locker room and began on my own makeup. As much as I loved the stylists, they ask a lot of questions, and right now I'm not in a talking mood.

Nicole and Brie weren't scheduled for a match tonight, so they weren't here. I sat in silence as I worked on my face.

Midway through my eyeshadow, the door handle began to rattle. It opened to reveal Mercedes carrying her makeup bag.

"Stylists are busy so I'm doing my makeup tonight," She said as she sat down next to me. "Looks like you could use some company anyway."

"Why are the stylists booked?" I asked. It was very rare for them to be doing some many people's face paint/makeup in one night.

She shrugged before zipping open her makeup bag, pulling out foundations and contour.

"So how's you and Colby?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Okay, I guess," I told her. "I haven't really spoken to or seen him since I got back from Nicole's house."

"You only go to your sisters for boy issues," she frowned, turning to face me. "You sure you two are okay?"

I nodded vigorously, hurting my neck in the process. We both laughed, and continued with her makeup.

x

I stood outside the guerilla, waiting for my cue. I was talking with Jon (Dean) and Ettore.

"So you got a promo tonight?" Jon asked, hopping up onto one of the crates.

I nodded. "Contract signing for the divas championship. Hope I don't win."

"Why?" Ettore asked. "Don't you wanna be champ?"

"I do, but not the divas champ. I've never liked it." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

They nodded, and they talked amongst themselves, mainly about the next PPV. I admired my fresh acrylics, which I had got down with Nicole and Brie.

I was brought back to my attention when I heard lots of talking, excitement lacing the voices. I craned my neck, trying to get a glimpse of what's behind the corner, but I couldn't see who it was.

"Who is it?" I asked Ettore as he walked around the corner.

He couldn't hear my question as the noise was so loud, but I did hear Ettore say;