twenty-three;

wrestlemania

x
6 days until Wrestlemania

"Come on love!" Fergal said, standing by the elevator

"Come on love!" Fergal said, standing by the elevator. We had just left my apartment to go to the airport for Wrestlemania, and my luggage was definitely slowing me down.

"I'd like to see you try and carry 3 bags down a long ass hallway, and then we'll see who is quicker." I said, catching up to him. He pressed the button, and the elevator doors opened.

I propped my two suitcases in front of me and adjusted my carry on bag before pressing the button to go down.

"I could easily carry them three," He said, setting down his suitcase and picking up both of mine. "See? It's easy-peasy lemon squeezy." He said, setting my bags down again.

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a dork." I said, but I was smiling. The elevator doors opened and I managed to gather my things before being left in the elevator.

We got picked up by an Uber to take us to Orlando International Airport. It was 4am, but the roads were still quite busy. We managed to get to the airport on time though.

We went through security and got to our boarding gate 50 minutes before our flight departed. I felt a lot better now that I didn't have to lug around two ginormous and heavy suitcases. I took advantage of that, and browsed duty free.

Fergal was checking out the kids toys whilst I was looking at skincare. I picked up a few different face masks and payed for it at the cash register. I walked over to Fergal afterwards, to find him playing with a yo-yo.

"You gonna buy that?" I asked, putting the stuff I just bought in my carry on bag.

He shook his head no. "I was just waiting for you." He said, putting it back where he got it from. He held his arm out for me to take. I took his hand and we exited the duty free shop.

"I saw a Starbucks before we went in there," Fergal said, leading me to that direction. "You want a coffee?"

I nodded my head. "I didn't have breakfast this morning," I paused. "And besides, when do I not have Starbucks?"

He laughed as we entered. It was pretty much empty, so we put our things in the corner of the room. I began to unzip my bag to take my wallet out but Fergal stopped me.

"I'll pay, don't you worry," he said, taking his wallet out from his back pocket. "Do you want your usual?"

I nodded. "And that granola yoghurt they sell, please." He nodded and walked over to the counter.