two;

training & lunch with the total divas

x

The next morning we were woken up by Nikki's alarm on her phone at 7:30 in the morning. It took persuasion from Nikki to get me out of bed, but it eventually worked. I threw on my gym clothes and stuffed a sweat top and water bottle into my gym bag before leaving the room with Nikki.

"Ugh, why does the performance centre have to be so far away!" Nikki complained as we walked down another street. Of course, the film crew for Total Divas were following us.

I shrugged. "Don't complain to me, complain to the company making us walk this far without transport."

Nikki nodded, then began to Snapchat us walking to the centre.

"Where's Brie?!" I asked, suddenly remembering that we were supposed to meet her before leaving. Nikki's eyes widened and she covered her mouth before laughing.

"Shit, we forgot Brie!" She laughed, clutching her sides.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and checked my messages.

(10) From: Brianna👭❤️
Hey, I'm waiting outside my room for the gym, text me when your leaving xxxxxx

Where are you womennnnn xxxxx

I've been here for almost 10 minutes, where are you? Xxxxxxx

If you've slept through your alarm I'll kill you.

Nicole isn't picking up, what's going on?!

I really need to wee but I can't go because Bryan's got the keys and he's at a interview.

Have you already left? I knocked on your door and no one answered

IM OUTSIDE YOUR ROOM WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU DANIELLE

have you forgotten me?

So I've started to walk to the centre but I have no idea where I am, Dani please answer, I'm scared shitless

I showed Nicole the texts and she laughed.

"I feel so bad." I said as I began texting a reply.

"Same, but it's funny, right?" Nicole replied.

I nodded, and pressed send.

Brie! I'm so sorry, we left earlier and forgot. Whereabouts are you? Me and Nicole will meet you xxxxxxxx

We crossed the road, and right across the street was the performance centre.

"We can't go in without Brie, Nicole. She has no idea where she is." I stated, looking along the streets to see if she was there.

"Your right. Has she text you back yet?" Nikki asked, checking her phone as well.

I opened up my messages again.

I think I'm near you guys. Are you by Cafe Nero by chance? Xxxxxxx

I looked behind me to find Brianna standing there, looking less than impressed.