fifteen;

do you forgive me now?

x

One fatal flaw about me is that I forgive easily. You can literally break my heart into a thousand pieces and I'll still find some excuse to forgive you.

Well, not this time.

I've avoided Fergal at work for the past two weeks since the incident in the locker room. It's been especially hard, since he's texting and calling me every five seconds.

I decided to stay at Nicole and Johns house for a while to clear my mind. The following day I arrived, she took me out to a quaint coffee house for brunch.

"What do you want? I'll order." Nicole asked as she led me into the back of the coffee shop.

"Just a regular coffee, please." I replied, settling into the corner. She nodded and walked off to the counter.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram, waiting for Nicole to finish getting the drinks. Once she was back, we talked about work and life whilst drinking our coffee.

"Has anything happened between you and Fergal?" Nicole asked as she placed her coffee on the table and crossed her arms.

I shook my head no. "He's sent me messages though, apologising and what not."

"He was such a douche for doing that, getting involved in your relationship and telling you what to do." Nicole complained, pulling a disgusted face.

I was just about to reply when my phone buzzed. I pulled my bag out of my phone and sighed.

"Speak of the devil." I said as I unlocked my phone. It was a text from Fergal, and it read:

Come to my house? Need to talk to you.

I showed Nicole the text. "Your not actually going to meet him, right?" She asked.

I shrugged. I felt like I should meet him to finally have answers about the whole situation, but I know Nicole would be pissed as she's very protective of me. Big sister problems.

"It's your choice if you want to meet him. I have to get home soon and shoot for Total Divas." She said. She stood up and grabbed her bag before giving me a hug.

"Just text me if you need picking up, ok? If he hurts you, I'll kick his ass." She said before leaving the café. I fumbled with my phone for a few minutes, the text still shown on the screen.

I scrolled through the previous messages we've had together. I smiled at all our silly jokes and stupid antics, the ugly selfies that we sent each other and what not. I realised that I didn't want to loose the friendship we had, and to just hear him out.

I opened up the keyboard and began to type a reply;

I'll be there in five.

x

"I didn't think you would show up." Fergal said as he opened his apartment door. I walked in and turned to face him.

We stood in silence. I glared at him. "I came here because you wanted to talk. Don't make me think I wasted my time."

He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. Really, really sorry."

"And you really think that's gonna cut it? I'm expecting an explanation as well." I said, annoyance lacing my voice.

"If I could tell you then I would Dani. It's complicated, that's all." He sighed, pinching his nose.

"And how do you think I feel, huh? This entire week I've been thinking and thinking why you would do that, getting involved in MY relationship which has nothing to do with YOU!"

He said nothing. Shaking with anger and sadness, I walked towards the door and shoved pass Fergal. He grabbed my wrist, forcing me to look at him.

"I can't forgive you Fergal. Not after what you've done." I spat at him. He spun me round so I stood facing him. He cupped my face with both of his hands, staring into my eyes, before leaning in and kissing me.

I could feel the sparks fly as our lips moved in sync. I felt my hands snake around his waist, causing him to pull me in more.

After what felt like forever, we pulled apart. He moved a strand of hair out of my face as we leaned our foreheads together.

"Do you forgive me now?"