twenty-two;

new beginnings

x
2 weeks later

From: Stephanie

Is it possible for you to come down to Performance Centre? We have some important news for you and the Divas Division. Many thanks.

I set my phone down back on the table, having a swig of my orange juice. Fergal, sitting opposite me, looked up from his cereal and gestured towards my phone. "What happened?"

"Stephanie wants me down at the Performance Centre. Something about the division." I replied, stretching. It was almost nine in the morning, and going down to the Performance Centre wasn't something I wanted to do this early.

"Maybe its about Wrestlemania, considering we're less than a few weeks away." He said, helping me clean up the plates.

I looked up to him and smiled sadly. I was over the moon that my match between Mercy, Ashley and Becky was confirmed, but it turns out Fergal can't make it to Dallas.

He kissed the top of my head as I rinsed off my plate. "I'm sorry that I can't make it love, but I haven't seen my family in ages."

"I understand." I smiled, pecking him on the lips. I put the last dish in the dishwasher, turning to help Fergal.

"I can do it," he smiled. "You can start getting ready love."

I kissed his cheek and went into my bedroom. I done my makeup quickly, and threw on an outfit. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave until my phone started ringing, I picked my phone off my dresser to see Brie's name as the caller ID. I pressed 'accept' and left my room.

"Hey Brie," I said into the phone. Fergal sat on the couch, browsing through channels. "what's up?"

"Hey, just calling to ask you if you want a ride to Performance Centre? I'm only three minutes away from your apartment complex."

"Sure," I said, putting my phone on speaker and putting it on the table so I can put my jacket on. "Ill start heading down now."

"Alright. Do you wanna head out for lunch after? I need to tell you something."

Myself and Fergal both looked at each other, raising our eyebrows. "Sure, everything ok?" I asked, picking my phone up but keeping it on speaker.

"Everything's fine, promise. I'm coming down your road now. See you in a bit." She said before hanging up. I put my phone in my jean pocket and walked over to Fergal.

"See you later." I said, pecking him on the lips. "Bye love." He said, smiling before turning back to his TV shows.

I walked out my apartment, going down the stairs (because the elevator wasn't working, again) and walked out the lobby. I saw Brie's car by the entrance, so I made my way down the steps and walked around to the passenger seat.

"Hey sis." She said as I got in. I noticed a camera on the dashboard, and presumed it was for Total Divas.

"Hey," I said, clicking the seatbelt into place. I noticed she had an almost full Starbucks drink in the cup holder. "Ooh, Starbucks." I said, reaching across to grab it. She smacked my hand away.