twenty;

nothing else matters

x

I stood pulling out dresses from my closet, slowly making a pile on my bed. Trying to find the perfect dress was hard, especially without your sisters by your side.

Tomorrow night is Fastlane, where I challenge Charlotte for the Divas Title. I hope this match will lead me onto Wrestlemania where I can fight for a worthy championship: The WWE Women's Championship.

After spending 10 minutes looking through and throwing dresses on my bed, I came across a velvet red dress that I've never worn before. Hopefully this won't be too formal, I thought to myself as I hanged it up on the back of my door.

I picked out my favourite pair of Louboutins and began to work on my makeup. Normally when I go out I get my makeup artist, Eileen, to do my makeup, but in this case she was fully booked, so I had to do my makeup by myself.

Halfway through my eyeshadow, it came to realisation that I haven't told Mercy anything about me and Fergal. Surely she won't mind, I thought, but guilt crept over me. The press may be their tonight, and I would hate for her to find out that way.

I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed her, propping my phone up against my mirror. It took a few rings before her face appeared on my screen.

"Hey girl!" She said happily, waving to me.

"Hey Mercy," I waved back. "I need to talk to you really quick."

"Sure," she said, taking a sip of her Starbucks drink. "What's on your mind?"

I took a deep breath. "Me and Fergal are going out tonight, and I thought I would tell you because I know the press will be there and I would hate myself if you found out online or some-"

"Dani, Dani, Dani, calm down. I already know, Colby told me." She reassured me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"So your not upset or anything?" I asked.

She shook her head no. "If you're happy, then I'm happy. Your my bestfriend, Dani. I would never jeopardise that over a guy."

"I'm glad you understand." I smiled, continuing with my eyeshadow. "Speaking of guys, how's you and Colby?"

She switched the camera round so I could see Colby playing FIFA on the couch. I could now tell that they were in his house, and I smiled.

"Hey Colby!" I said, smoking out my lower lashline. He looked up, and waved.

Mercy laughed. "He's in his element right now," she said, smiling. "Well I won't hold you up any longer. Have fun tonight and don't get too drunk!"

I grinned. "I won't," I promised. "Bye!"

"Bye Dani, love you." Mercy said before I pressed the end call button. I sank back into my seat, happy that I'm surrounded by such positive people in my life.

x

I sat in my living room, waiting for Fergal to arrive. I texted my sisters that I'm going out with him tonight, and they had the same reaction as Mercy.