forty-one;

back to you

(i recommend listening to the song to get the full effect, i think it describes their story very well😊)

X

The days following the incident felt a lot more calmer as I arrived home. I wasn't expected to be at any live events or shows the following week whilst the company tried to figure out how to deal with the situation with TJ. This meant that the entire week I could relax, and not have to worry about travelling 24/7.

It's Wednesday evening, usually the only free day that I get in a week. I decided that after spending the last two days watching Netflix shows that I should get some house work done, whilst I had the free time. So far I had scrubbed the bathroom clean and vacuumed my room, and was now cleaning the kitchen counter-tops.

A notification went off on my phone, startling me slightly. I left my rag by the sink and walked over to my sofa where I had last left my phone. I unlocked it to find a text from Fergal.

From: Fergal💕

Still up for that date I promised?

To: Fergal💕

Sure, I thought you wouldn't be free this week

From: Fergal💕

Got the day off, tomorrow night is when I have to fly back over for a live event. I'm almost at Orlando airport now, do you want me to pick you up in 2 hours?

To: Fergal💕

Sounds good to me :) x

From: Fergal💕

Make sure you have comfy footwear on. We might have to walk a bit ;)

Confused, I set my phone back down and looked at the clock. It had just turned three, meaning that I had two hours to get ready. I played some music from my TV to play in the background whilst I got ready for our date.

X

"You look lovely." Fergal greeted as I opened the door, planting a kiss on my cheek. I noticed he had a large bouquet of flowers in his hand, and grinned wildly when he saw that I noticed them.

"I picked them out just before I got here," he said whilst handing them to me. "they're from your favorite florist."

"You're so sweet," I cooed, bringing them back into my apartment to put in a vase. "you shouldn't have, it's expensive there."

He shrugged, leaning against the doorway. "My treat," he said as he glanced down at my footwear. "I told you to wear comfy shoes!"

I looked down at my lace-up boots. "They are comfy." I shrugged, grabbing my bag and jacket before heading out the front door.

The whole car journey there Fergal refused to tell me exactly which restaurant we were going to. Each guess I made we passed, before finally arriving at a quaint, almost hidden diner right by the skyline that overlooked the city.