Chapter 6 - ooops

Seth arrives back with a can of coke and a face that stinks of 'mischief'. He's done something that's for sure; when you try to look like you have done nothing...you have done something. Believe me I know this. I also know now, never to bother trying to look like I haven't done something because everyone knows I have.

Seth being the only child obviously doesn't know that. Dumbo.

One point to me for being ...well experienced.

I feel my pockets again, Mum always has sleeping pills...mega strong ones too. I mean so strong that when I ran out of meds for Frank when he'd hurt his leg, I popped him some and whoa he was snoozing in minutes. I'm hoping that Seth will fall flat on his face, they will take him to his room...where later on before I leave to go to sleep the night with Amber I will ...desecrate him....hmmm permanent markers are always handy to have.

I wonder what he has done? He looks at me with those bright blue eyes and smiles.

            "Hungry Av?" he asks me a raised eyebrow.

My insides do a little flip. I realise that I'm excited. I mean excited like ready to start playing this battle out...not ...like excited to be with him or anything.

            "Not if you've been pawing at it. Who knows where those hands have been? Hold on...I think if I looked on YouTube..." I winked at him rewarded with his clenched jaw. Please dude...you are the one who left your window open. My Mother has probably even perved on him. She's always saying how good looking and stuff Seth is.

            "What's on YouTube honey?" My mother asks.

I glance up at Seth with a devious smile.

            "Nothing just me surfing and stuff." He butts in.

            "And stuff...Hey Mum you want to see I think I have a copy of Seth surfing and stuff if you want to see?" I ask in a really happy go lucky voice.

I lean on the side like I'm going to get my mobile out when Seth is suddenly by my side, pressing hard into my shoulder.

            "Don't bore your mum Avalon. Why don't you tell her why you left school two periods early today...she'd be way more interested in that don't you think?"

I was only gonna give him one tablet...three it is.

            I look up at him sweetly, batting my eyelashes.

            "No... really... I think the video is a more of a subject that will interest the whole table. Get everyone talking you know? Me and school? That would be rude to talk about because no one else would be interested apart from my Mother. Your Mum and Mark would feel excluded. Don't you think?"

            "Ugh Avalon!" I looked to see my Mum looking at her phone. "You left school without permission." She whispered her pure annoyance.

            "Please I did have permission." I scoff sending the jerk now sitting back across the table with his nice muscled arms folded behind his head.

            "Avalon, I have a text from the school saying you didn't!" she shoves the phone on the table in front of me.

            I shrug, "I didn't say it was the school permission. I had permission from me. The class wasn't relevant so instead of wasting my time I thought I would do something...applicable." Applicable I really like that word. Mum didn't because she went a weird shade, even under that orangey brown she sprays on her face.

            "How is school not relevant Avalon?" She whispers so loudly that Sue could probably hear in the kitchen. Seth is smirking. The thing he doesn't get is that...it doesn't worry me. I now live to annoy my mother, that way she won't try to keep me here longer... but even though this is working in my favor I know he never meant it to be like that...he meant for me to get in trouble...so the war is on.