Part 10

Part Ten.

Jess' POV

'Jess,

How've you been? Sorry we haven't called you yet even though its only been a day, but we're still figuring out when we can hang out because of touring and stuff put please don't lose hope! We are still going to spend a day with you and that's a promise!

We have your number and will contact you as soon as we are available.

See you soon ;)

Kellin, Justin, Gabe, Jesse and Jack'

Holy shit, they sent me a letter! As soon as I had finished jumping around I ran back upstairs and put the letter in an empty frame that I had from a while back. This was something I was going to treasure forever, and I was never going to take it out of this frame. Instead of putting the letter into an A4 frame, I put it into a portrait A3 frame so that I could also store the envelope with it. It had their writing on it, so it was just as valuable as the actual letter I guess, not that I would ever sell it or give it away, it was just something I would like to treasure. I sat on my floor and began to draw like I normally would when I'm bored, until I eventually made myself tired. I placed my art to the side and got ready for bed, quickly falling into a peaceful sleep.

-

'Father father tell me where have you been?' My phone started ringing, pulling me out of my sleep and I couldn't help but take a minute to admire my ringtone, A Trophy Fathers A Trophy Son by none other than Sleeping with Sirens. "Hello?" I didn't even need to see who was calling, it was obviously going to be Oli. "Hey Jess, do you want to maybe hang out today? My mum's gone out and I have no idea where the rest of my family are." You could practically hear him sigh down the phone with boredom. "Sure Oli, what time? My parents aren't home until eight this evening so I'm pretty much free all day because I'm sure they've already gone out" which wasn't entirely true, my brother was still somewhere around here, I was sure of it. "I can come now if you want?" "Sure, bring some money as well, we could go cinema or something?" I suggested. "Okay, see you soon." I hung up and walked over to my wardrobe, full of skinny jeans, band shirts and various other items. I decided I was going to wear my Pierce the Veil shirt with my dark skinny jeans and black converse, just because I liked how it looked.

About 20 minutes later, Oli arrived at my front door, all ready to go out and do something. "Hey Jess, so I was thinking, movie of your choice because I'm nice like that, then maybe like get something to eat, and then back here to play video games. Sound good?" Wait a minute, before getting here, he decided to plan out our entire day? Did I even have an entire day before my brother takes up the tv all evening? Oh well, it sounded like a great plan, apart from the eating thing, but I wasn't going to tell him that. "Yeah, sounds great, just let me grab my bag and leave a note incase someone comes home whilst we're out." He nodded and I left him standing at the door, because he was fussy and didn't like walking into people's houses, even though we had been friends most of our lives.

Once I was finally ready to leave, I remembered the letter that I received yesterday. "Oh yeah Oli! Yesterday, I got a letter from Sleeping with Sirens and I fangirled so much it's unbelievable!" He stood there and laughed at me for a while before I sat on the ground and crossed my arms. "Aw come on Jess, I'm kidding. Besides, I want to get to the cinema today if possible?" I rolled my eyes and stood up once more before we began to walk towards the cinema.

On the way to watch whatever film was showing that seemed decent, we passed a child's park, and decided we would act like the children that we secretly were and ran in there; it was pretty much empty anyway, and we had the whole day ahead of us, so taking a little time in the park wouldn't really affect our day much. "Have you decided on a film yet by the way?" Oli asked as we jumped onto a swing. "No Oli, I haven't, I have no idea what's showing until we get there, so I can't exactly choose yet, can I" I laughed sarcastically as I began kicking at the ground with my feet. "Whatever" he laughed, playfully hitting my arm.

However nice it was to just mess around, it wasn't long until we got bored in the park, because even though we still liked to act like children, there was a limit as to what you could do when you were our height in a park designed for little children. "Can we go to the cinema now?" he asked as we walked through the small, waist high gate. I hummed my response before we began skipping in the direction of the cinema.

Our journey was pretty uneventful; we had a conversation about pretty much anything that we could think of, which wasn't hard between us. Conversations came naturally when you've been friends as long as we had, which I was actually rather thankful for. And lucky for us, it didn't take too long to get to our destination.

~~~~

Listening to; A Trophy Father's A Trophy Son by Sleeping with Sirens