Part 30

Part Thirty.

Jess' POV

"There you go, you look happier now" Kellin said whilst smiling at me, caressing my cheek that was no longer tear stained. "Thank you Kells" I said as I pushed the hair out of my face. He leant forward, about to kiss me when Gabe knocked on the door. "Yeah guys, I'm sorry but I really gotta go, so could you please get out of the only bathroom we own?" he whined, trying not to laugh. Kellin opened the door to see Gabe just bouncing up and down on the spot, waiting to get into the bathroom that we were occupying. I carefully stepped out and practically felt Gabe shutting the door behind me. Kellin sat down and I was about to walk into the bunk area when he grabbed my good hand and pulled me towards him, causing me to fall into his lap. "Where do you think you're going?" he laughed. I just shrugged and felt his lips crash against mine gently. He gently traced my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entry which I gladly gave and it wasn't long before we were fighting for dominance. It also wasn't long before some of the other guys started yelling 'get a room', which resulted in Kellin lifting me up bridal style and carrying me into the bunk area.

We had been lying in our bunk for a while now, it was 11:13pm and we were waiting for Tom to come and tell us the plans for tomorrow. "I love you so much Jess" Kellin said quietly, catching me by surprise at his sudden choice of words, but the shock quickly passed. "I love you too Kellin" I smiled. "I'm being serious Jess, I know it wasn't long ago that you were standing in the front row of one of our shows with one of your closest friends, watching us in a completely different light to how you see us now, but I really and truly love you, and I will never let anymore harm come your way. I'm glad we called you back after that performance and had the chance to meet you, and right here, right now, I'm promising you that I am going to protect you forever, and I'm hoping one day soon, you'll be able to tell me what I'm protecting you from" he continued with a serious tone, causing tears to form in my eyes that I was refusing to let fall. "Thank you Kellin, I love you so much and I will tell you, just give me time" I mumbled with a smile as I wrapped my arm around his waist, and he was quick to mimic my actions. He pecked my lips before we heard the door leading to the bunk area close and Tom was stood next to the bunk. He bent down so he could see us and started talking, "So tomorrow we are doing sound check at 12 and then the show doesn't start until 7 so after sound check I guess it's sight seeing" Tom smiled before turning back around. After he left, Kellin pulled me closer to him which I didn't even think were possible. "You tired?" he asked in a soft voice as he began incoherently brushing some hair out of my face. "Even though I slept for like, ten hours earlier, surprisingly yes" I said, and he laughed lightly before he pulled the duvet over us and cradled me until I felt myself drift off into a perfect sleep in Kellin's arms; the safest place in the world.

Kellin's POV

She fell asleep in my arms and I just loved watching her sleep when she didn't have wires coming off of her or wasn't in the street, and when she wasn't screaming with worry. I really need to find out what was wrong with her and what was making her so... paranoid? She only told me part of it and I can sense the amount of danger she's in, but there is something she's not telling me, I'm wondering if it has something to do with Oli, or those guys in the alley when she ran off that day. Either way I'm going to protect this angel that's asleep beside me.

Jess' POV

Surprisingly I managed to sleep with no nightmares; that was the first time in what felt like forever! I looked around to see that Kellin was still asleep next to me, a small smile on his face with his arm still draped around my waist, holding me close to him. I picked up my phone up carefully, ensuring not to wake him up, and saw that I had a new text message from an unknown number.

-I don't care how and I don't care when, but I am coming to find you Jess. You may have survived the last incident in the street, but I can't promise you will the next time. watch your back! x

Oh fuck! He still has my number, I really need to do something. I can't let him find me not again, I don't want to go through that pain again; no one would. I felt movement and looked round to see Kellin slowly opening his beautiful eyes. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" he asked before he tried to sit up, wrapping his arm around my shoulder supportively. I just shook my head dismissively. "Nothing, is it okay if I go and have a shower?" I asked whilst rubbing my eyes. "Sure, I'll tell the guys not to disturb you. You sure you're okay" he asked as he kissed my cheek. I nodded and put my phone down on the bed after locking it and grabbed everything I needed and headed towards the confined tour bus bathroom.

Kellin's POV

Something troubled her this morning, I could see it in her eyes. I couldn't help but notice that she left her phone here, should I? It wouldn't feel right going through her phone but something was up. Damn it, its password locked. After a few combinations I managed to get it right; quite coincidental isn't it? Guessing my girlfriends password. I opened up her camera roll and saw that there were many pictures of bands and just generally the kind of stuff you'd find on tumblr. I then opened up her messages and saw on the small line it read 'I don't care how and I..' That seemed quite, odd?

-I don't care how and I don't care when, but I am coming to find you Jess. You may have survived the last incident in the street, but I can't promise you will the next time. watch your back! x

What the actual fuck! Who is sick enough to send these messages to Jess! Whoever it is, it sounds like the same person that attacked her that night out by the restaurant, simply because of the hatred! I suddenly heard the bathroom door open from the other end of the bus and closed the messages application and locked her phone, placing it back where I picked it up from. "Hey" she said as she picked her phone back up, which I responded to with a half smile; I was really concerned for her safety after reading that message. "Are you alright Kells? You look like you've seen a ghost" she said as she began climbing in next to me, rubbing small circles on my back. I just nodded and got up to stand outside; the bus had stopped to refill and Tom and Justin were getting food and supplies...

~~~~

Listening to; Miles Away by Memphis May Fire