Part 19

Part Nineteen.

Kellins POV

It hadn't even been 24 hours since I last saw Jess and I was missing her like crazy. Not that long ago, she was a girl at our concert who I knew nothing about, and now, I was completely and utterly in love with her, and I didn't care if it was too fast to tell, but I just knew; my heart had never felt so certain about anything in my entire life. "Oi Kellin, stop daydreaming and come out of that bus, it's time for sound check!" I heard Jesse shout in from outside, along with the shouts from the tour managers. "Can't Pierce the Veil go first? They're performing before us anyways" I replied, hoping they would let me continue to get lost in my thoughts. "They've done theirs already Kells, just come on already!" I sighed and stood up, dragging my arm along the side of the bus as I jumped out. "I'm surprised there aren't any crazy fans lined up trying to grab us" I said with a slight chuckle; it's not usual to go to a sound check without being attacked by fans the moment we step out of our tour bus; there were normally people lined up already, waiting to get in. Once we were inside I looked up at the stage and saw the guys setting up, luckily I only really needed a microphone. "Kellin get your skinny ass up here now and help out!" Jack yelled, acting like he was pissed off. "You'll have to catch me first" I replied winking, and before I knew it I was being tackled to the ground by a guy about my height. "No fair, I didn't think you would actually do it" I yelled, trying to contain my laughter. "Well you should know me by now Kells, now get up there and help" he repeated, pointing towards the stage. I looked around to say Jaime, Vic, Mike and Tony laughing at us, along with our tour manager, Tom.

As soon as sound check was over, I went and sat back on the bus, staring at my phone when the guys walked in, and I didn't even acknowledge them really, I just continued staring at my phone. "Invite her over" Gabe said and I instantly looked up at him, and decided I would go with the dumb approach. "Invite who?" I asked, trying to act innocent. "Dont play games with us Kellin, just get Jess round here and stop being so fucking miserable" he laughed, nudging my sides whilst winking at me the whole time. I think the guys would get along with her great, I mean, they hit it off well when we first met her that night at our concert, and they seemed extremely worried when she was hurt. I nodded and text her, asking if she wanted to hang out.

Jess' POV

I should really talk to Oli, I think he was upset with me because Kellin and I were holding hands; I don't blame him, but I've told him before he's like a brother to me and nothing else. Why couldn't he just listen the first time? Although, I really do love Kellin, but I wasn't entirely sure what was going on between Kellin and I. We kissed but, that doesn't mean we're a 'thing', does it? I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated on the table indicating I had a new text.

*1 New text from Kellin Quinn*

-Hey, I was wondering, do you wanna maybe meet up? the guys are okay with you coming on the tour bus, and I can get you backstage for the concert later? it's up to you though, let me know :)

Kellin and the guys want to hang out? That was another offer I wasn't going to turn down! I ran over to my wardrobe and pulled out a My Chemical Romance shirt, Sleeping with Sirens hoodie and some black skinny jeans. The perfect outfit. Once I was happy with the way I looked I replied to Kellin.

-Sure thing, where shall I meet you & what time?

- I can pick you up if you want? we have until 5 to do whatever we want because the show starts at 6:30

- Okay, but only if its not too much hassle for you c:

- Nah, nothing's better than picking you up, I'm bored anyway and I've been told I'm too miserable so yeah. I'll pick you up in an hour? :)

- Okay, see you soon c:

An hour until Kellin Quinn picked me up. perhaps I should eat? I hadn't eaten properly in a while, and I didn't want anyone to notice that.

An hour passed and Kellin still hadn't shown up. Maybe I could go on youtube or twitter or something and I wouldn't notice as time pressed on. As soon as I started up my laptop there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Kellin smiling away awkwardly. "Hey, sorry I'm slightly late, I kinda, got lost" he said, staring at the floor shrugging. "It's fine" I replied, laughing to myself as I grabbed my phone, keys and small backpack. We walked to the car in silence; it wasn't too awkward but I could still feel the awkwardness there. The drive was also silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence this time, it was a comfortable silence where we were just enjoying each others company. "Nice outfit" Kellin smiled, still keeping his eyes on the road. "Oh thanks, you don't think it's a bit weird?" I asked laughing. He just shook his head and laughed with me.

I was surprised when we arrived at the venue because there was already a line of fans, even though there was still a good few hours before the concert started. I was also surprised that Kellin grabbed my hand when we got out the car and started walking towards the bus. He smiled at me and I smiled back, just knowing that he felt the need to be close to me made me feel safe and happy.

When we stepped onto the bus, Kellin showed me where everything was. I couldn't believe it; I was on the Sleeping with Sirens tour bus. After receiving a hug from all of the guys, I told them I was quickly going to use the small bus bathroom and they all nodded. Whilst I was in there, I heard all the guys mumbling something about a surprise tonight. I wanted in, I loved surprising people, but I wasn't going to ask them, that way it would surprise me too.

~~~~

Listening to; Cold At The Bottom by I Divide