Part 14

Part Fourteen.

Jess' POV

It wasn't long before Vic turned up. In all honesty, I thought that band members didn't think much of individual fans but apparently I was wrong, because Vic, Jaime, Tony, Mike, Kellin, Justin, Gabe, Jack and Jesse all seemed to care about me, not just as a fan, but as a friend, and that was nice to know. "Hey Jess! Thank fuck you're alright! Oli said you two were talking and you just ran off, why did you run off?" I could hear the sincerity in his voice, he was genuinely concerned for my well being. "Well, I-" "Oh my god Jess!" Damn it, Kellin followed Vic and brought Oli along with him. Vic was still staring at me with concern. At that moment I pulled my arms out of his hands and ran... again. But this time, I didn't know where I was going. I guess I didn't know where I was going before, but now I had even less of a clue.

I ended up in the middle of nowhere and it was getting dark. I stopped outside a large residential building and pulled my phone out to see 24 missed calls and 37 texts! Wow, they really are concerned. Whilst scrolling through my long list of notifications, I noticed my parents had tried to get hold of me... Well shit!

-Where are you Jess! There are nine guys sat outside the house saying they're not leaving until they know you're alright and then there's Oli sat inside waiting for you! Get home NOW!

Well looks like I'm in trouble when I get home. Maybe I should text them and tell them to go to where ever it is they're staying.

-Hey guys I'm fine i'll get home shortly but you guys really need to go and get some rest so please don't wait round for me, my mum said you were all outside but yeah I'll be fine, speak soon.

I sent it to every member of Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil, so they'll see that I'm alright.

Kellins POV

I pulled my car up behind Vics. I knew he was talking to her and I needed to know she was alright, I mean, I think I'm falling for her and even though it seems early, I was being dead serious. Something about her really made me feel vulnerable yet carefree, and I hated how I could feel that way just by thinking about her. I cared for her, she intrigued me, but Vic always seemed to get to her first. I told Oli to wait in the car as I went to see Vic and Jess. "Oh my god Jess!" I yelled, running over to both of them. Vic was still staring at her, damn it Vic, I saw her first, I'm the one who fells a little too deeply for her. I'm the one who fell too hard too fast. Suddenly I heard a car door shut behind me and saw Oli pass me. For fuck sake's guys! I'm the one that should be holding her and checking that shes okay! Wow, I really was falling for her...

I sped my pace up when I saw her pull her arms away from Vic with quite some force as she turned around to run. We all stood there, shocked at the events that just happened. Moments later she had disappeared completely out of sight! "Damn it Vic, what did you say to her!" I screamed, not caring who heard. "Me!? I didn't say anything, other than are you alright! Jeez Kellin... Look, I'll call her." A few minutes later Vic looked at me and Oli and shook his head. I looked at the ground for a while before I grabbed Oli's arm and gently dragged him back to my car with slight force. "Vic, we'll meet you back at her place" I called as I started the engine to my car, driving down the street with quite a bit of speed.

We had now been sat outside Jess' house for over an hour, and in that time, no one had heard from her and her parents had come home. We all volunteered Oli to explain to them what happened because he knows them and we don't. Suddenly our phones went off, and instantly we all checked them.

-I'm fine

Thank god she was alright! Everyone let out a sigh of relief and we all looked up at Oli...

~~~~

Listening to; Second & Sebring by Of Mice & Men