Epilogue

Epilogue.

The suspense is killing me. Being sat in the back of this ambulance with two paramedics treating Kellin and a tearful Vic beside me holding my hand for comfort, it's all too much. Why did I make Kellin's life hell? He wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for me. Sobs kept escaping my lips, the paramedics were yelling stuff at each other and I didn't understand any of it; to be honest noises were just that, noises. Nothing being said made sense because I wasn't even hearing real words, I was hearing muffled sounds and my mind screaming at me. It's all your fault! What if he doesn't make it? Shut up! He will make it. I squeezed Vic's hand accidentally at my mental argument and he looked at me and attempted a smile, but it came out more of a grimace. "He'll be fine" Vic said half heartedly. 'He's just been hit round the head with a baseball bat, you can't tell me he's going to be okay' I thought, but I decided that wouldn't be the best thing to say. "I know he will" I said, trying to convince myself. I received a text from Tony, everyone else was following close behind in the minibus. The paramedics were injecting him with stuff, bandaging, supporting, I just don't get what Kellin done to deserve this. He loves you, thats whats happened. Shut up! I need to distract myself. I wander what's happened with Russell? I know the police pulled up, that's just another thing to worry about, they're going to ask me all sorts of questions, and I really won't be in the right frame of mind, not without Kellin being by my side to support me and smile his beautiful smile and have his piercing eyes stare at me whilst he talks in his angelic voice. I kept staring at Kellin's face. It was still the most perfect face I have ever seen, even with the bloodstains and sweat. He was my Kellin and I need him. I love him. Kellin Quinn-Bostwick, you'd better make it through this, because if you don't make it, neither will I...

~~~~

So the sequel which I will post the title page thing for now will be called 'Who Are You Now', you can find it on my profile, obviously.

The sequel;
- will continue on from this epilogue, in fact, the epilogue may be part of the opening, I haven't decided yet
- wont be as long but will still have a lot of parts to it

Thank you to everyone who has read this Fanfiction. Whilst writing this little thing it is on 4.2k reads and I never expected that so thank you so much I love you all! See you in the sequel!