Part 44

Part Forty Four.

Kellins POV

"Thank you for being such a great crowd! Stay safe everyone, we love you!" I shouted before running off the stage where we were met with Tom. "Great show as always guys" he smiled as we all formed around him into a group hug. On top of my priorities was Jess, but I couldn't go looking like this. I ran into the green room where a spare set of clothes was for each of us. I quickly got changed and made myself presentable before finding my phone.
- I'm on my way x
I was kind of hoping she would respond, but when she didn't I will admit I had started to panic. I ran out of the door towards Pierce the Veil's bus, trying my best to avoid the fans that had gathered. "Sorry guys I'm in a rush" I said guiltily, gradually making my way to the door of their bus. I knocked and was met with Jaime, who indicated for me to be quiet. I walked to the back of their bus seeing as I'm just as familiar with it as I am our own and found Vic, Mike and Tony, but no Jess. "She's asleep" Vic said quietly. "Where?" I asked, genuinely curious. "I let her sleep in my bunk because she looked really tired" he replied. I nodded gratefully; she doesn't sleep as often as she should, so this was a good thing. "Is it okay if I take her back to our minibus now? You're all welcome to tag along" I smiled. "Go for it, but I think they want to watch this" he laughed, pointing at the film that was easily noticeable as Star Wars. They all nodded before Vic stood up, pushing me towards the bunks. He pulled the curtain back to reveal Jess who looked quite peaceful. He gestured towards her with his head, so I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the doors of the bus where Vic stepped out first, attempting to silence the fans. I followed with Jess still in my hands, but I had noticed when I picked her up she had earphones in, which meant any noise from the crowd of people shouldn't wake her up if music is playing.

We made it back to our rented mini bus and I carefully placed Jess in the back and left her to sleep with her earphones still in. "Thanks for that Vic" I smiled, reaching in a bag for some Mountain Dew. "It's no problem, honest" he smiled back as I passed him some Mountain Dew. "This tour has been one hell of a ride" I laughed, drinking some of my drink. "You can say that again" he replied, also drinking some.

I ended up talking to Vic for quite a while before he went back to his bus and Justin, Jesse, Jack and Gabe came on this bus. Tom finally climbed into the drivers seat and started the short drive to the hotel, with the Pierce the Veil bus following close behind.

We finally arrived at the hotel and started loading our stuff back into our main tour bus, but Jess was still asleep so I took her on first and placed her in our bunk before helping load all the gear. Once we were finished I told the guys I was going to get some sleep, so I got changed and carefully climbed in next to Jess, pulling the curtain shut. "Kellin?" she asked, her voice soft and calm as her eyes slowly started fluttering open. "Yeah, it's me. Go back to sleep, you need it" I replied, brushing her hair out of her face. "I love you Kellin" she said, smiling as I pulled her closer to my body. "I love you too Jess, and I always will" I replied, planting a soft kiss on her temple. I waited for her to fall asleep before I felt myself slowly drifting off.

Today was it, our last show, and the one that was circled on that poster that was in Jess' bag; I still have no clue what it means, but I'm keeping a close eye on Jess. I woke up and saw that Jess was still asleep, which means that her sleeping is getting better. I carefully climbed out of the bunk, trying to ensure that she remained asleep. "Morning Kellin, are you excited for tonight?" Tom asked; the reason he was asking, is because tonight after the show, I would no longer be living in Oregon, I would be moving to Los Angeles, which was where the rest of the guys were, and it was also where Jess lived. The house I had picked out isn't too far away from hers, but I was happy it wasn't because it will be easier to get to hers and get her to mine. I may not have known her when I bought that place, but I guess it was good judgement. "I guess" I said with a smile. "Well, tonight's the last show, so make it amazing!" he said, heading towards the back lounge. Last show, the show that was circled on the promo poster. I wasn't entirely sure what it meant, but I had a bad feeling and I didn't plan on letting Jess out of my sight, I wasn't taking any chances.