Part 46

Part Forty Six.

Kellin's POV

Vic brought Mike, Jaime and Tony to help look for Jess, but Tony seemed distant, like something was playing on his mind. "Tony, is everything alright? You seem kind of edgy" I asked, his gaze snapping directly on to me with worry and sympathy in his eyes. "Yeah I'm fine, just worried" he said with a pained half smile. "We all are" I replied meekly, attempting a smile back. Tom pulled out a map, and started pointing to sections, directing us where to go. "Okay, I have an idea. Kellin, Justin and myself will search here. Jaime and Tony, you search here. Jesse, Vic and Mike search here, and Jack and Gabe, here" Tom said, showing each of us different parts of La to search for Jess. We all split off and went to our designated locations with our assigned partners.

Tonys POV

I got put with Jaime, at least it wasn't Kellin, I feel bad knowing where Jess is and not being able to tell Kellin or Vic or anyone. But what if she calls whilst I'm with Jaime? Maybe I could tell Jaime, I know he can keep secrets, even if this is a pretty big one. "Tony seriously what's up?" Jaime asked, probably noticing my absentmindedness. "I have to tell you something but you've got to promise me you won't tell anyone, it's really important that it stays between us" I said in one breath. "Of course" Jaime replied, a now worried expression covering his face. "I know where Jess is" I said blankly. "And you didn't tell anyone?" he questioned, looking at me as if to say 'are you some sort of idiot?' in as polite of a way as it can be said. "No I didn't because she told me not to, if Kellin goes near this place, the person that took her wants him to go, so its dangerous and Jess told me not to tell anyone. She's going to call me when it's safe for someone to help her, and currently, that time isn't now. But the area we've been told to search in is pretty close to where she is" I replied, running my fingers through my hair. "Wow, okay. So where is she?" he asked in a calm tone. "I can't say until she calls me, I'm sorry but I'm not even meant to tell you" I said sympathetically. "Alright. Well I'll help you when she calls" he smiled with a nod. "Thanks man" I replied, pulling my phone out my pocket ready for the moment we can save Jess.

A few days later...

Days have passed and Jess still hasn't called and in all honesty, I'm worried. I've thought about telling Kellin where she is, but she said its dangerous for him to go, but maybe it's what needs to be done? I mean, Kellin is a good friend of ours, but she must be in a pretty bad situation if its taken her days to contact me, even though I'm still waiting for that contact. I picked my phone up along with my keys and text Kellin to let him know I was on my way to his; I just hope this goes well.

Kellins POV

- I'm on my way to yours, I have something to tell you. Tony

What does Tony have to tell me? Maybe he's found Jess and he's bringing her back to me; I know how unlikely that is, but I'm hoping its that. About half an hour passed before Tony knocked at my door and I allowed him in. "Hey Tony, what's up?" I asked, siting on the arm of one of my sofas. "Please don't hate me when I tell you this" he said, placing his hands on his knees. "I could never hate you Tony, you're a good friend" I half smiled. "Well... I know where Jess is". The moment he said that I swear I must have stopped breathing for a moment. "You know where... how?" I questioned, a smile prying at my lips for knowing that someone knows where she is. "She rung me a few days ago but told me not to tell you because it's dangerous for you to go" he said, genuine sympathy lacing his voice that had an apologetic tone to it. "Well, I don't care how dangerous it is, I want to see her again, can you take me to her?" I asked, standing up from where I was sat. "I don't know Kellin, I don't want you to get hurt" he replied sorrowfully. "Please Tony. I love her and I need her back here, safe and away from that bastard she's with" I replied, tears threatening to spill. He sighed and nodded meekly before quickly giving me a hug and pulling me out the front door.

- I know where Jess is, I'm on my way to try and get her now. Would appreciate it if someone would be outside to pick myself, tony and Jess up...

I sent that to all of Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil and it didn't take long for a few to reply.

- Toms bringing us in the minibus! Where is it? Jesse

- I'm hitching a ride with your guys and Tom but where are we going exactly? Vic

- Kellin I need to know the location... Tom

I got the location from Tony and sent it to Tom before running to catch up with Tony who was now halfway up the road from me. "We're nearly there" he said as we approached the shopping centre. "Tony, no offence but I highly doubt she's in there" I said half-heartedly. "Not there Kellin, there" he said pointing at the old abandoned warehouse across the street. "How do we know if Russell's in there or not?" I asked, hoping Tony would have an answer. "I guess we just have to hope he's not" he replied with a half smile.

Russell's POV

I stood looking out the window where I could now see Kellin and the guitarist from Pierce the Veil. "Looks like your saviours are here" I snarled, turning to face Jess. She looked pained which just made this more fun. I turned back and looked outside the window where a minibus full of people had now shown up. "Let the show begin then" I said, walking into the hallway to find the plank of wood I found when bringing Jess here in the first place. This would probably be easier to lure Kellin in if Jess isn't moving. I walked into a small closet in this abandoned yet neat place and grabbed the items I had brought with me. I poured some chloroform onto a rag and crept up behind Jess, placing it over her pale thin face.

Jess' POV

I watched as Russell walked out of the room, which was when I started to panic. He really isn't going to let Kellin get out of this unharmed, and that's not a thought I like. I struggled against the ropes that bonded my wrists and ankles together but I was getting nowhere. I looked round to see if Oli was here, but he wasn't. I heard voices from outside the door, but before I could shout for them to turn around, something cold and damp was being pressed over my face. "Sleep Jess. You won't want to see what I'm about to do" the familiar yet blurred voice snarled as I drifted off into unconsciousness. Before my hearing cut off, I could hear Kellin gasp and Russell mutter a hello, but then everything went blank.

~~~~

Thank you for reading :) 3.8k reads is just, I never expected it. Thank you <3
Listening to; To Hell And Back by blessthefall