Part 15

Part Fifteen.

Kellin's POV

Why didn't she let her parents know she was alright? Maybe she doesn't want them knowing she was alright, or maybe just maybe, the whole running off thing was caused by Oli. But it just doesn't make sense! I slid off the front of the car and walked over to Oli and put my hand on his shoulder. "Do you want to tell me what's really going on?" I asked, hoping he would tell me; I really have fallen for this girl and I need to know why she is endangering herself being out there on her own this late. "I would if I knew... we were talking and I stared into her eyes and she ran off, that's all I know. Can you please leave me alone now?" he asked, and I done just that, I nodded my head and stepped back. Wait a minute! Oli stared into her eyes! I've figured it out! He likes her and she doesn't like him back! I need to find her!!

Jess' POV

I need to get home. It was extremely late and dark and I just needed to get home. Whilst walking, I came across an ally which I decided to go down because at the other end I could see my street. I hoped no one was mad at me, I just needed some distance, you know? I was nearly at the end when two really tall guys start walking towards me. I went to turn around but before I could I was being grabbed from behind! They threw me up against the wall, causing me to hit my head and fall to the floor. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out this late?" one of them spat but I was in too much pain to respond. I tried to use my energy to scream but the tallest man kicked me in the stomach with all his force! "Argh! Please stop! What do you want!" I scream, crying and wincing from the amount of pain I was in. "Oi! Get the fuck away from her!" I heard from the end of the ally, and after looking up I saw nine guys defending me. The three tall guys spat on me and ran off, and at that moment I was being picked up bridal style by... Kellin Quinn? Kellin was carrying me bridal style! But now the pain from my ribs kicked in and I let out a small cry for help.

"Oh my god Jess what happened!" the rest come screaming at me. Jaime picked up my rucksack and Jesse helped Kellin carry me to the car. I must have fallen asleep on the way because even though the ally lead to my street we were on our way to the hospital. "Guys, perhaps we should take her home first? I know she's injured and we're all worried but her parents don't know whats happening and we don't have their number!" Gabe suggested from the back of the car, but Kellin didn't hear him, he looked pretty pissed off, in fact, he looked like he could kill someone. Vic, who was siting in the front with Kellin, put his hand on Kellins arm and Kellin looked at him, nodded and turned the car around to take me home.

Oli's POV

I sat outside her house for ages, and the two bands had gone for a walk along the street, it was pretty cool that we had become close to Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil, not many people can say they've had that opportunity. It had been nearly half an hour since the guys had gone walking, even though Jack came back and got Kellin's car, come to think of it, he looked quite scared, did something happen to one of the guys? I stopped in my thoughts when the car pulled up and somehow nine guys had managed to fit into a six seat car. Kellin and Vic came rushing out and grabbed.. wait.. "Jess!" I screamed. What happened to her? This was all my fault! Mike and Tony handed Jess to Kellin and Vic and they came rushing towards the house, so I quickly ran and opened the door.

~~~~

Listening to; Last Breath by Attack Attack!