0

School (or what Louis calls 'hell', it's whatever you choose) started. The bell rang and troops of brain-dead teenagers shuffled inside, pushing each other because they were probably gonna be late. Again.
Louis just kept chewing his gum and swinging his legs. Zayn hadn't arrived yet and there was no way the blue eyed boy would go in there alone. He already hated it to just wait in the parking lot and have people glance at him! How horrible would it be when everyone's attention would be on him -and him alone- if he enters the classroom now? And don't try to be smart and propose he should get to the classroom earlier! He did that once... The teacher complimented him in front of everyone and they had already stared at him because he was the only one sitting (okay, half sleeping) in the room.

"Lou! You're still here?" The model-like boy ran up to him and hugged Louis briefly, "C'mon Lou, we have to get going. Ms. White is going to lose it when we arrive in the middle of her boring lesson."

Louis scrunched his nose. He didn't want to go in (didn't even want to wake up, but his cat decided that sitting on his face and suffocating him was a good wake-up call and thus Louis got up).

"I'm not walking," Louis declared and Zayn sighed. He knew what Louis meant and if the boy wasn't as adorable as he was, he would've left without him. Nope, Louis hadn't wrapped Zayn around his finger at all.

"I'll give you a piggyback?" Zayn opted and Louis lit up like a freaking Christmas tree. Yup, Zayn was whipped. In a platonic way. Yup.

As expected, they were too late and as expected everyone's eyes were on them. Thankfully most of them stared at Zayn instead of the small boy behind him. Louis smiled triumphantly when even the teacher didn't seem to notice him and only lectured Zayn.

"You are a little shit, you know?" The boy whispered to Louis as he put his books down on their shared desk.

"I know," Louis flipped his hair and sat down, feigning innocence when the teacher looked up at the two and glared -once again- only at Zayn.

The day was like all the others. Louis would spent his lessons talking with Zayn, taking notes or looking at a particular group of boys. He knew Zayn was friends with them and if he'd ask, Zayn would love to introduce him to the group but- but he couldn't. If he had to talk to his secret crush while he got weak from just looking at him... Well, no. Louis did just fine embarrassing himself, thank you. He didn't need the help of other for that.

Zayn had detention and Louis -the good friend he was- stayed behind and waited. He was driving Zayn back home like always and they'd hang out, do homework and play Fifa. Like. Every. Damn. Day. Only, Louis should've known that today wouldn't be exactly like all the others. It started with his evil cat warning him and Zayn calling him to go ahead because he'd overslept (even though Louis ended up waiting -again- so he wouldn't have to go in alone).

"Hey, are you looking for someone?" Louis' head jerked up, alarmed by the deep voice that he'd normally only hear in his dreams. This just couldn't be true. The green eyes that Louis would drool over in his fantasies were fixed on him and the only thing Louis could go was gape. Gape at the painfully gorgeous boy before him and make an utter fool out of himself. Harry coughed and ran a hand through his hair, "Uhm... Would you-- would you mind if I... Uhh... Sat down besides you? I uhh-- never mind."

Louis could punch himself. Like he'd do it if he could. A knock out if possible. Or maybe scream... Scream at the endearing shy boy that he would love for him to sit with him. Love being an understatement.

"Y-- yes. It's-- it's okay to sit, uhh, well, here." Louis replied (more like mumbled, but excuse him for freaking out while his crush was standing way too close for the wellbeing of his heart).

"Oh," Harry looked up at Louis once more, a smile taking over and he dropped his bag on the ground before he sat next to the boy. Their knees touching. Oh my god! They were touching each other! Abort mission! I repeat, abort mission! This is too much!

"Are you new here?" Harry asked curiously, "I haven't seen you around."

"No," Louis whispered because come on! He knew people tend to look over him because he was small, but this was just... Ugh, "I'm not."

"Really?" Harry looked shocked, or offended... Which was weird. Louis should be the one who was offended! Not the green eyed god next to him.

"No, not really. I only say so because I always lie to people about my school." Louis rolled his eyes but soon he covered his mouth and his eyes were wide. He should really do something about his tendency to be sarcastic about everything and anything. He glanced over at Harry, afraid he screwed up whatever was going on, but relaxed when he saw the amused expression on the boy's face.

"What are you doing here then? I suspect sitting here after school doing nothing isn't a hobby of yours? I would've noticed you if it was."

"I'm waiting for a friend," Louis gulped. He was having a conversation. With Harry! A normal, everyday and non-awkward conversation! Louis found he deserved a pat on the back and maybe some ice cream to celebrate. Zayn would be proud too... Maybe Zayn should be the one the buy him ice cream. Yup.

"A friend?" Harry rose an eyebrow and and wet his lips, "You two must be close if you're waiting for them on a Friday. No party to go to?"

"We are. And I don't go to those... Parties that is."

"Must be one of the reason why we aren't friends yet," Harry grinned and presented his hand, "I'm Harry by the way, and you are...?" He let the sentence unfinished and Louis wanted to answer, he really did (I mean a chance for Harry to maybe, if possible, remember him? Hell yeah!), but his phone choose that moment to go off and Louis shot Harry an apologetic look before answering.

"Loueh, I'm so sorry! Did you wait for me? Your car is still here. Oh damn, I should've told you that you could go home without me. It must've been boring! No, wait, it's your fault for hiding behind me this morning!"

"Zayn, calm your tits," Louis chuckled and stood up, smiling sadly at Harry. Although talking to the god was a miracle, he preferred hanging out with Zayn for now. It's not like Harry had any interest in him and well, he'd much rather annoy Zayn than pin after a boy that wouldn't notice him even if he would do a striptease act in the middle of the cafeteria, "Stay where you are, I'm coming. We'd better go to my favorite shop after this and you're paying, I think I strained a muscle in my bum because I had to sit on the cold fence."

"That'd be a true disaster," Harry chuckled and Louis gave him a look but ignored his remark and focused on his phone.

"... -Okay, I get it, but hurry up. It's late already and I don't want to stay at the school grounds any longer than necessary."

"Right back at ya," Louis smirked, "Hang on, I'll be there in a sec," And with that, Louis started running and Harry was definitely not looking at his ass when the tiny boy escaped.

----------

Oh my god, I swear I'm freaking out! This is my first Larry fic and I'm so fucking scared it's bad because I love those idiots (and the other 3 dorks too of course)! Sooooo... Yupp I'll probably update if I can, but finals are blackmailing me, so ... Well, whatever.

(I'm mortified because this is my first story in a 3th person pov, so if it's bad... Well... Okay... I'll shut up now)

-F