Appreciation and shameless selfpromoting

Hi everyone, this was the end of it... it's been over a year (from 28 November 2016... if I didn't edit the first chapter otherwise we'll never know)
MY FIRST STORY EVER IS FINISHED! (I'm getting so emotional holy damn)

I'm quite proud... this was the first fan fiction I attempted to write, and I stuck with it. And some of you guys liked it! I can't believe we passed 80k (86k to be exact 😉)! My god... I remember being so excited that I annoyed everyone around me with endless talking about Unexpected Crush... and even more talking when I reached 5k ... yeah, I'm never shutting up now.

Anyway, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
I'm so grateful that you stuck with me through this year even when I've been so terrible with updates... And with all the drama in my personal life which took its turn on my writing.

I'll let you in on a little secret (you deserve this after my long-ass talking); did you know that throughout my grandma dying and then my dad's passing, all of you were my rock? No kidding, whenever I am/was down I read your comments and it makes/made me so happy (I cried because of it... not once, not twice, but like five or more times).
My mind can go really dark really quick, so, for being so kind and so sweet. I want to give all of you a hug 💜 you're the best!

Alright, the self-promoting
So, ... I started a new story some time ago. Maybe some of you have seen it, maybe not. I'm posting a pic of the summery (which I'm shit at, as you noticed with this story) and of the cover. If you don't mind my writing, feel free to read it!
(Who knows, maybe I'll keep up with my updates... I sure hope so)

Here it is; story #2 by yours truly; First Love

Again, thank you all so much with putting up with me!

And now I'm gonna be an emotional wreck because this story ended...

See you all in another story!

x OniNee