11

Sorry about the delay... Had no clue what to write

Louis parked his car and Niall jumped out of it and immediately ran to his two other best friends who looked very confused at the fuming Irish imp.

"You guys need to back the fuck off," Niall stated and Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? What are you talking about Nialler?"

"Don't act innocent, H. You guys were mean against my hedgehog yesterday and you have no fucking right! Did you wait for him to explain himself? Did you think that maybe he had a reason? That maybe he didn't participate and it was his friends doings? You didn't even ask his side of the story!"

"Ni, calm down, why are you so angry? I mean I can literally see the smoke coming out of your ears." Harry chuckled nervously and glanced over at where Louis and Zayn were standing. They didn't seem to make any movement towards the other three.

"Niall, Louis was a prick against that Becca girl and I'm sure he was much worse towards others. We know that Zayn changed, but what proof do we have for Louis?"

And, oh. Liam did not just say that.

"What proof do you have?" Niall was shaking, "Did you even try to get to know him or are you judging him based on one fucking story? I'm fucking sorry that I actually thought you were a fucking friend Liam Payne. Tell me, are you so bloody perfect then? Because I'm damn sure I can find some fucked up stories about you too! And I didn't bloody judge you because of them, did I?"

"Ni, don't be-"

"No, shut the fuck up," Niall shook his head. He wasn't usually angry, no, normally he was always smiling and trying to lift the mood, but how could he be like that after what Louis told him? The least Liam and Harry could've done is listen. But they didn't.

"I'm sorry."

Okay, wait, rewind, "What?" Niall's head snapped up and he looked at Harry.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I didn't want to believe the whole thing anyway, but Louis didn't deny and I-- you're right. We should've asked him about it instead of accusing him."

"Harry, no! You do remember what Becca said, right? She--"

"She never said that it was Louis," Harry's voice was like a whisper but it was there and his eyes lit up in guilt, "Shit. Li, she never said it was Louis. Not even once did she say his name when she told us about what he supposedly did."

"Harry--"

"Shit. We need to apologize," Harry dropped his head before he added: "I need to apologize."

Okay, and maybe Niall was feeling proud of himself because he felt like he solved the situation, but he was also surprised. How could Harry -who was acting like such a weak kitten right now- have been so judgmental and asshole-ish?

"I'm not gonna say sorry until I know for sure that that jerk didn't do anything," Liam huffed, "H, I know that you like him but that doesn't mean you have to forgive him for everything he has done! If he did that stuff and if he didn't change, I don't want him near you. I swear, if he hurts you... If he even dares to hurt a single hair on your head, I swear I'll beat him up."

The three boys went over to the other two, but only Harry apologized, saying how he shouldn't have judged them when he didn't know their side of the story. Louis just smiled at the curly haired lad as his heart filled with adoration. He always thought that Harry was this big and strong guy, but when they actually became friends, he found out that it was much better. The glimpses he caught while he saw Harry interact with his closest friends were the real him and now the big, dorky, huggable lad was his friend too. But, that didn't mean Louis was satisfied with just being friends though.

"It's okay. How about I tell you everything you want to know during coffee? Saturday?" Louis tried and Zayn rolled his eyes. This boy...

"Sure, uhm," Harry looked at Liam, "Starbucks?" Liam just nodded and when Louis realized 'we' didn't mean him and Harry, but him, Harry and Liam, his face fell.

"Yeah. Great. Couldn't be better," He mumbled, "Zayn will text you later with the details? Niall, you can come too if you want... because apparently someone is as dense as a brick," The last part was nothing but a whisper and only Zayn and Niall caught it.

--------

Short chappie... I'll update again or later this week or the beginning of next 😅 I'm sorry, but I never write my chapters in advance, so stuff like this can happen.... Again, sorry