24

Jay drove the two guys to Zayn's place the day after. The lads originally wanted to go somewhere else -maybe to a park or they might have gone bowling-, but after a bit of arguing, they decided to keep it simple and hold a Disney marathon. Of course they could've done it at any of the boys houses, but the giggles of Louis sisters, the teasing of Harry's sister, the confused questions of Liam's parents and the amused comments of Niall's mom would've been quite embarrassing and distracting. And maybe, just maybe, Louis had planned something else too.

"We're here boys." Jay smiled at her son who leaned closer and kissed his mom on her cheek to say goodbye, "Behave yourselves, alright?"

"Yes mom." The corners of Louis' lips curled up and he rolled his eyes, "It's only Zayn and the lads. I'm pretty sure I won't make a fool of myself."

"Okay, okay, just be careful. I know it's supposed to be a movie marathon, but everything can happen when you leave five little boys alone."

"Mom, we're not--"

"Louis is the only one who's little, Jay. Don't worry." Zayn smirked and pulled Louis out of the car before he shut the door and waved at the woman, "Don't worry, I'll look after him."

Jay drove off with a laugh and left Zayn with a struggling Louis in his arms. Normally, Zayn would've dropped his friend and he would've run towards his flat for cover of the 'revenge of the angry kitten' like they called it, but a loud cackle from a third person stopped their little scene. Zayn turned around with Louis still in his arms and the older of the two struggled even more when he saw who joined them.

"Niall! Save me!" Louis yelled and he stretched out his arms, silently asking Niall to grab him and get him away that way.

"Wait, I need to snapchat this to Harry and Liam first." Niall grinned and he took out his phone from his back pocket. Louis would've protested if he what Niall said didn't reminded of something that could turn the tables in his favor.

"Zaynie?" The blue eyed boy purred and tilted his head so he could look into the hazel colored eyes of his friend, "If you don't let go of me I'll tell everyone in school and our families that Ziam is real and that you have a secret crush on that puppy-like hottie."

"Evil little midget." Zayn huffed, but he still released Louis, "I don't have a crush on him. We're just friends, Lou."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, honey."

****

Four boys were sitting on the sofa and they were staring at the tv-screen before them with very concentrated expressions. Niall and Liam leaned forward, their eyes glued to the screen and their fingers were wrapped around an X-box console. Zayn grinned every time Liam scored a goal and his thumb rubbed circles on the lower back of the brunette. Meanwhile Harry was loudly cheering every time Niall scored.
Now, the evening wasn't exactly going how Louis had planned it, but when he looked at his friends, the blue eyed boy couldn't keep the fond of his face. Louis had lost a bad that left him dealing with the snacks and drinks for the rest of the guys, so he wasn't as engrossed in the game as the other lads.

"Yes! We're winning Niall!" Harry yelled and he hugged Niall with a big, toothy grin plastered on his face and even though the two of them were just friends, a sting of jealousy shot through Louis. Scratch that, Louis wasn't jealous; he was territorial. Being jealous would be when he doesn't trust his Harry or if he was some loser that admired from Harry from afar, so no. Louis wasn't jealous, but that didn't mean that others could touch what belongs to him (not that he would rob Harry from his freedom but... He'd still have to do some background checks on a few girls that swarmed around the adorable giraffe-like god).

"Snacks are ready," Louis stated when he put the bowl of chips down on the coffee table and he swiftly took his seat... in Harry's lap.

"Thanks Lou!" Three pair of voices replied and a small smile crept on Louis' lips.

Harry wrapped his arms around the brunette and held Louis closely against his chest. The others weren't paying attention to them, so the blue eyed boy turned a bit and started playing with Harry's curls. They were lost in their little world again, Louis focused on the brown curls that he carefully wrapped around his finger and Harry just looked at his sun.

"Guys, why is Louis sitting in Harry's lap?" Liam wasn't focused on the game anymore and the confused expression he wore explained that he still hadn't caught up on his friends relationship. The opportunity was so perfect for Niall and the blonde laughed manically when he made another goal thanks to Liam being distracted.

"I don't know either, Lima." Niall sighed, but his smirk was audible too when he continued, "I don't know why he's sitting when he forgot to bring us drinks! You can flirt later babes, but kicking Lima's ass makes me thirsty."

Louis rolled his eyes, but he still got up from his comfortable seat. He had only just reached the kitchen when a voice made him stop his movements.

"Can I have a beer, babe?"

"Yeah, no problem. Zayn, I'm stealing from your collection!" Louis grinned and gave Harry a thumbs up.

Harry's smile grew and he couldn't help but forget they had decided to keep quiet for only a bit longer, "Thanks, boyfriend."

--------

I promise I'll make one of the next chapter extra long, but I have no idea what to write anymore... Would you guys forgive me if I took a bit of a break?

Anyway, SCHOOL STARTED! 😁 (I actually like going for some reason 🙈)