16

Louis Tomlinson wasn't real. Harry was a hundred percent certain of that. There was no way that the curvy brunette with the most stunning blue eyes he's ever seen was grinding his perfectly round bum on Harry's front. Harry had to tell himself to breath because seeing Louis was enough to take his breath away, but now, the very same boy that kept popping up in his head was with him and if Harry didn't know better he'd think Louis was flirting with him.

Harry glanced around, he knew Zayn had to be somewhere in the club... Zayn was the one that texted him and told him to come in the first place.

"Hazza," Louis slurred while he snaked one of his arms around Harry's neck, "Don't think so much. Enjoy."

"You promised you'd drink some water after one dance. We've been dancing for three songs already."

"I don't care," Louis turned around and pressed himself close to Harry, "I want to kiss you, H."

Harry shook his head, his mouth opening to say something but Louis stopped him and hushed him with his index finger on Harry's plump lips.

"You're cute, but too dense for your own good," Harry had to concentrate because Louis words were all slurred together and the boy's accent was even thicker because of the alcohol, "I really wanted a date with you, but you invited the others along and that's not fair, right? I think I deserve at least a kiss because of that."

And again, Harry really tried to just give Louis some kind of reply, but this time it were the brunette's lips that shut him up. It was crazy, but it felt so good. Even though Louis was drunk, he was still a very good kisser and they couldn't seem to pull apart. It was supposed to be a quick kiss, but it soon turned into a full make out session. Louis' fingers intertwining with Harry's curls and Harry pulled Louis' hips to make the little space that was between them disappear.

A loud cough and a tap on Harry's arm was needed to break the two up and Louis had the biggest smile on his face -any wider and he was sure his face would tear-.

"H." Zayn nodded at Harry, but the usual friendliness wasn't present.

"Zayn, hey, I-- I wanted to get some water for Lou-- I mean..." Harry took in a deep breath, "Yeah, hey."

"I really don't care, H, but what I do know is that Louis isn't fucking around with you and you never took any action except now when he's pissed and can't even think straight. I love you man, but don't play around with Louis or I swear that you'll regret it."

Harry didn't even have a chance to explain himself after that because Zayn was already leading Louis out of the club. And Louis? Louis was just trying to concentrate on not falling and not puking all over his trousers and shoes.

****

Louis woke up in an unfamiliar bed and his mind immediately thought about the worst case scenario, but when he took in his surroundings a bit more, he recognized Zayn's stuff and he thanked every god he knew for the simple fact that Zayn had brought him home and that he had placed a bottle of water and some pills on the night stand. The only thing that bothered Louis was that the Bradford boy was nowhere to be found. Normally, Louis would wake up with Zayn's arms around him or Zayn would wake him up because he's too hot and Louis is draped around him like a koala.

Deciding to take the medicine and look for the raven haired angel, Louis rolled out of bed and huffed when his ass hit the floor. Everything was still spinning and Louis wasn't going to risk standing up, falling over and puking over everything near him. Crawling it is.

After practically half rolling half falling off the stairs, Louis found Zayn sitting up in the couch, looking at his friend with an amused look in his eyes.

"Hi, Z."

"Morning, Princess. How's your hangover?" He asked while he walked over to Louis and picked his friend -who already had his arms stretched out in a silent demand- off the floor.

"I don't know... I mean, the headache is okay, but should I feel embarrassed? What did I do yesterday? I didn't go shirtless to sing karaoke on the bar again, right?"

"No..."

"Thank fuck, I didn't--"

"You were only dancing with Harry, flirting and I think you were trying to eat him, but that might just be your kissing style."

"Oh, fuck," Louis buried his face in his hands, "I'm screwed.

"Nah, take my phone and call him. I'm sure you guys can handle this."

Louis grabbed Zayn's phone and immediately tapped on Harry's contact to call him.

"... 'Ello?"

"Harry! Thank god, you answered! About last night, I'm so bloody sorry! I know you probably tried to make me slow my drinks or something, Niall told me you do that a lot with him... But, I wanted to tell you that, fuck, I'm so fucking sorry! I shouldn't have-- I mean, I know what I did and I don't actually regret kissing you, but, fuck... I'm just sorry okay?" Louis took in a sharp breath and Zayn mouthed 'your name' and Louis wanted to punch himself, "Right, it's Louis. I borrowed Zayn's phone."

"Yeah, I figured. Don't worry about yesterday. It's nothing. It's not like it meant anything, so don't worry."

"Yeah, right... It's nothing. Cool. I guessed as much. Great. Fantas--" Louis bit his lip. Rambling was one thing he hated about being nervous.

"Alright. Drink some water, yeah? I'll see you at school."

And with that the call was finished... As well as Louis love life apparently. His crush just told him that their kiss was nothing. Louis could as well hang himself.