46

When they boys got back home a day after and said goodbye to Eleanor, they decided to hang out at Zayn's place. It was already late in the evening and a Sunday, so they called their parents to ask if they were allowed to go to school from Zayn's place. (a/n: I'm gonna own up to my mistake again cause I completely forgot these guys had school... oh, well.) Thankfully, all of their parents were alright with it.

A few minutes later, Zayn and Louis were sitting on the couch with each a controller in their hands. FIFA was playing on the screen and the two boys were concentrated on beating the other. Niall was munching away on snacks in the kitchen while Liam helped Harry with making some actual food for dinner.

"Goddamnit, Louis, I can't believe you didn't get a red card for that." Zayn sulked, "Why are you winning? You don't even have this game at home!"

Louis shrugged, "what can I say, I'm talented."

They stayed quiet for a bit before Zayn spoke up again in a whisper, "Are you fine with how things are ending?"

The brunet looked up in shot, losing his chance to score another goal at the same time, "What do you mean? With Nick? We reported it a- it this is a new tactic to make me lose, I swear I'll get my revenge, no matter how petty it will be."

"Mate, I'm not that low, yet." Zayn laughed, "Don't you want to get a bit more personal with Nick? I know I want to. He's been a little shit for years and made us restart our lives all over. Not that it didn't work out wonderful, I mean, I wouldn't want to give what we have now up. But, I do want to hit the guy where it hurts."

Louis inched closer, "What do you propose?"

A wicked grin came over the raven-haired boy. Louis knew that smile, and it never once had disappointed him when Zayn got like that.

"First of, we're gonna need Harry."

****

It was night-time. Zayn and Liam slept in the master bedroom, Niall volunteered to take the couch (and not because he could go to the fridge in the middle of the night, absolutely not because of that). That means the guestroom was left for Louis and Harry. Niall had wiggled his brows at them and gave Louis a thumbs up when the pair left to go sleep. However, things turned out differently.

"You want me to do what?!" Harry whisper-yelled.

Louis covered his boyfriend's mouth with one of his hand and placed his index finger on his own lips as a sign to keep quiet, "Don't be so loud. I know that being quiet isn't your strong forth when we're alone, but this time, you have to try." The tips of Harry's ears turned red at that.

"Why? We solved it, right? That police lady told Eleanor that they would take Nick in for questioning."

"And release him right after until the date he can appear before a judge." Louis huffed, "Don't worry, it's not like we'll get into trouble for this."

Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, right. I don't want to take part in this Louis."

"Babe, listen, nothing is gonna happen. Zayn and I want to get even with the guy, but we're not gonna hurt him. At least not visibly." He had muttered the last part, but Harry still heard it if the glares he threw Louis was anything to go by.

"I don't get it, Lou." Harry shook his head, "Let's go to bed, yeah? I don't want to talk about this."

"Alright, goodnight Hazza."

------

a/n: Little bit of a filler (but still important). My exams started so I didn't have much time to write this during my break. Forgive me?

The last chapter fast is approaching -thanks to my fast updates recently- ... Are you guys ready for it? (Drama is gonna blow up from now on tbh)

Also... once this is all done, I'll start editing (so everything makes more sense) ... and updating my other story (feel free to check it out )

And as always: THANK YOU FOR READING!