14

Monday arrived way too soon for Louis. He needed a vacation. A six month vacation, two times a year... Was that too much to ask?

"Louis, we might have a small problem," Zayn stepped into his room and looked down at the blue eyed boy in his bed.

"Whatever it is, it can wait," Louis grumbled, "Can we push it back to next year? Maybe I'll deal with it after my funeral."

"Lewis," Zayn's voice was a bit harsher than normal and Louis opened one eye, "We left your car at your mum's house and we walked over to your weird date."

Louis groaned, "And we took the tube to get here. Fuck."

"Yeah, the only thing I have in my garage right now is that weird bike my dad got us as a joke."

"Whatever, it's better than nothing," Louis replied and snuggled back into the blankets. He was sure he could steal another ten minutes... Maybe an hour.

"Schools' starting in fifty minutes, so don't even think about going back to sleep."

****

Niall couldn't believe his eyes. He just couldn't! It was five more minutes until the bell went off and their lessons started and he was on the verge of calling Zayn or Louis when he saw-- he doesn't even know how to describe what he saw. Was he still asleep?

"Are they-- fuck, are they really riding a tandem? Holy fucking--"

Niall, Liam and Harry were staring at the eight world wonder and they could hear Louis screaming at Zayn when they came closer

"Don't just sit back, Z! We're going to be late!" Zayn just giggled at that and stuck his tongue out when he saw his friends' shocked expression.

"I wasn't the one that needed almost half an hour to get ready," Zayn sing-songed and Louis yelled some weird incoherent words. Zayn called it Louis' pterodactyls scream because the boy really looked like some mad being just shrieking at him or whoever it was addressed to. And, maybe, there were now four minds wishing a certain boy the best of luck to deal with a particular boy's ass.

A few seconds after Zayn and Louis jumped off the bike, the bell rung and the five boys raced towards their classes.

It was almost just as boring as always and Louis couldn't keep his eyes from falling shut. The thought of his next class -the one he shared with Harry- was the only thing that could shake him away, but sadly, that wasn't the case for Zayn.

"Zayn Malik, if you're so fond of sleeping, why don't you write me an essay about it?" The teacher snickered and Zayn cursed, "After your visit to the dean of course."

"Fucking hell mate," Zayn whispered and shoved his phone and bag towards Louis because they both knew it would probably be confiscated -well not his entire bag, but his stash inside of the bag wouldn't do him any favors-, "Wait for me after school?"