25

Hi guys!
I was planning on writing and uploading a new chapter today but I didn't have the time.
School is a bit time consuming...
And I turned 18 today! (How awesome is it to share your bday with a 1D member? I love Niall so much!)
Anyway, I'll add the chapter under this note tomorrow 😁👇🏼
(Btw 10k reads! You guys are amazing! I love you!)

-------

Harry fish mouthed -as if he wanted to take back the words he said-, but it was too late. Everyone was staring at the them, including Louis.

"Boyfriend?!" Niall yelled, almost offended.

Louis sighed, "Harry..."

"I'm sorry Lou, it just came naturally and it slipped out! But I like how it sounds and it's so difficult to not call you it all the time and--"

Harry was interrupted when Niall once again yelled "Boyfriend?!!" as loud as he could, "I knew you guys made up and I figured you made out, but boyfriend? My ship fucking sailed! Finally! Do you have any idea how obvious -and at the same time- dense you were?! I went mad looking at you two!"

"True, they were starting to get on my nerves with their fond looks. I can't believe that the hedgehog called me one night to fanboy about Harry. I remember I told him that the dork fancied him, but apparently I was going insane... Right, Lou?" Zayn grinned, "Guess you're insane now too."

While the four boys were talking about Larry getting together, Liam just stared at the two. How come Harry didn't tell him? Was the argument between them just a lovers quarrel? And most importantly, did Harry know that Louis wasn't as sweet as he pretended to be? Don't get him wrong, Liam wasn't talking about the little accident with Becca and he certainly wasn't going to drag Louis' past out to prove something way beside his point. No, Liam knew Louis didn't tell them anything and he knew the blue eyed boy could still tear people down without even flinching.

"Li, are you okay?" Zayn was kneeling before him, hands resting on Liam's tights.

"Why wouldn't I be?" The words came out harsher than planned, "Sorry. I'm just-- I don't know. Did they only get together after the plan to get them to talk again?"

"Uhm, hello? We're standing right here." Louis rolled his eyes and rested a hand on his hips, "Instead of talking about us like that, why don't you just ask us?"

Harry groaned, "Lou..."

"What?" The older boy snapped, "If he has a problem with us dating, I want him to say it to me. In my face. Not behind my back. And yes, Liam, we only started dating when you oh so conveniently set us up. Guess it came to bite you back--"

"That's enough Lou." Harry has moved his hand before his boyfriend's mouth so the rest of Louis' sentence was muffled and no one could understand it, "Zayn, is there a room where Liam and I can talk in private?"

Zayn nodded and leaded the two boys towards his bedroom. Before he closed the door behind them, he squeezed Liam's hand and smiled slightly.

"Li, are you okay with me dating Louis? I know you guys don't agree on many things but I kinda need you to be okay with this. You told me that I should find someone that makes me smile and he does. It's as if something just pulls me out of this stupid rain cloud I've been in and when I finally opened my eyes to see who helped me, I looked into those blue eyes. And I know it sounds crazy, but I know that I can trust him with everything I have."

"I don't mind, Harry. It's your life." Liam shrugged, "It's not like I can tell you to not date Tommo, right?"

"No, you can't, but you're my best friend. You were always there for me." Harry felt tears welling up and he blinked to push them back, "I know I just said that Louis helped me out, but you were there too. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't been there with me. All this time you've stood by me and--"

A tear rolled down Harry's face and the boy stopped talking. Afraid his brave front would break down completely. Harry quickly wiped away the tear, but it was too late. Liam's eyes softened and they got that puppy-like warmth they always seemed to radiate when he was alone with Harry or Zayn. Strong arms wrapped themselves around Harry and the two boys understood each other perfectly in that moment. They had known each other all their lives and nothing would ever change their bond.

"Just be careful, alright?" Liam asked while hugging the curly haired boy tightly and Harry just nodded.

The rest of the evening went smoothly. Louis was seated in Harry's lap and he wouldn't move unless Harry told him to -which only happened once because Harry's legs had fallen asleep- and Niall fired question aster question at them about their relationship.
Zayn and Liam continued the Fifa game, but they were both trying to let the other win.

When the pizza delivery guy came for the second time that evening and Niall was done chatting with him -apparently the guy visited Niall's house that much they became friends-, they decided to go to sleep. Cushions were scattered all around the room and blankets filled up the empty spaces. The tv screen was black for the first time since they stepped a foot inside and the giggling and talking slowly disappeared until all five boys had their eyes closed and a soft snoring filled the room.